UBR bitchass
Your name: bitchass

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45824844

Your ban ID: 80866

Banned by: [FL] The Siphon

Reason: Script to bypass AFK timer

Involved: None

Why we should unban you: I just came back to the server like 2-3 weeks ago. I'm enjoying my stay, but I guess it didn't last as long as I'd hoped for. I used a script to bypass afk since I recently read the rules and didn't see anything about. The only thing you could say it belonged under is rule 1.1. I did it in my stay before I left the server for a long time. Even in front of an admin once. I believe I could have thought it throw to maybe ask a staff member, but I didn't. A punishment seems reasonable, but I think the punishment I got was way too harsh

I'm a dedicated roleplayer returning to his favorite roleplay server.
DENIED & MOVED
Concluding notes:

The punishment is far from harsh, in fact, there have been a lot harsher punishments for avoiding the afk timer, depending on the staff member of course. Using a script to bypass the timer has never been allowed, and it counts as exploiting the system to avoid the afk timer. 

The afk script falls under the following rule:
Quote:1.1 Using cheats, hacks, demos or abusing glitches will not be tolerated.

The script to avoid the afk timer falls under that category, as it's a third party script which completely bypasses a set game mechanic. Using said cheat to avoid a very basic game function will lead to a decent punishment as well. Also as I said already, your punishment has been far from harsh taking into consideration that you were bypassing the afk timer in order to farm contraband as well. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]