Nightclub (idea)
Rainbow 
Hello,

I'm an avid electronic music lover, especially house music, and I thought it would be awesome to try and make my own club later this week.

I have the next roles planned:

-DJ (Me in this case, playing my favorite house music tunes in a set)
-Bartender (Sells alcoholic drinks)

Optional:
-Doorman (Collects the entrance fee for the people entering the club)

So far so good, but what I want to know is to what extent are my abilities limited? I would need a toggleable wheel with lights attached to it to act as the disco lights. Is this possible? I also want to know where to get some of the light effects that were used in the Thanksgiving disco.

I'm also curious if it is possible to play music. I initially planned to play it through my microphone that streams the music from my PC internally, but I saw the Thanksgiving thread with some speakers in there — Is there a special system that allows one to play music?

If you have any additional ideas, feel free to post them. I will post in this thread if and when I'm going to put up the club. Cheese
Sounds Fun. Hope its not on Thursday or Friday, Im out of town.

I'll be there B-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
I would use izze's place on v33x Smile
(01-17-2012, 07:26 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: Sounds Fun. Hope its not on Thursday or Friday, Im out of town.

I'll be there B-)

Saturday sounds good for me, so there's a night out for even those people who don't do so IRL. Cheese

(01-17-2012, 07:31 AM)Serpent Lord Wrote: I would use izze's place on v33x Smile

Good idea, I'll have to think which server I'll try it on.
I did exactly that with DerStorm around two weeks ago, he micspammed music inside Izzies, people paid me at the door to go into the club, and we ordered a chef to bartend for us. What happened, three people paid us a visit. Nervous
(01-17-2012, 01:32 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote: I did exactly that with DerStorm around two weeks ago, he micspammed music inside Izzies, people paid me at the door to go into the club, and we ordered a chef to bartend for us. What happened, three people paid us a visit. Nervous

Guess I should do it on the main server at peak time then.

Even 3 persons would be enough though. As long as the atmosphere is good, it doesn't matter to me if there are 3 or 30 persons. Cheese