[FL:RP] Baskingner
Thread Title: Report: [FL:RP] Baskingner

Name of player[FL:RP] Baskingner

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63153822

Time in GMT: 17:53 GMT ( 18:53 UK)

Serverv2d

Summary: There was a man who was shooting. he put his hands up and the officer just tazed him then another officer asks for him to be demoted and then Baskingner claims it was me when i didnt even say anything in the radio and i get demoted for '' lying in radio '' when i didnt say anything in radio

Evidence:
Did have a Demo but the demo didnt show the console
Involved, was at the scene where this man tazed him

The man just murdered someone, we were yelling at him to get on the ground and he didn't. This was the reason that he tazed him. It seemed very harsh at the time and I got him demoted for the tazing but I don't think he broke a rule as the guy didn't get on the ground, and he did just murder someone. Ontop of that

Bas did not request the demotion on you, nor do you have any proof suggesting that he did. It was another person that requested a demotion on you for lying in the Police Radio. I do not know who it was but I know for a fact it was not Baskinger as he was only talking about me requesting a demotion on him. And he then requested a demotion on me for requesting it on him.

Either the president demoted the wrong person or Bas might've put a wrong ID. But I doubt either of those 2 things happened and as you can't really prove this I don't see why you posted this PR. Demotions are In Character. You should've just gone to the President and handled this situation In Character.
I tazed a man for a perfectly fine reason and you chose to intervene. I only requested for the demotion of Frozen i believe and we got both demoted by the dictator president, as well as you. Like i told you ingame, demotions are completely IC and you should have taken up with the president.

For clearity, if i was the reason of youre false demotion i would have understood this PR. Its annoying to be randomly demoted and i would also be annoyed. I had very little to do with your demotion though and im assuming the president mixed up your ID with that of Frozens.
I was never demoted, so I assume that the president did indeed demote the wrong person. This is however not Bas' fault. Nor is the random taze really "Random". My character just found it too harsh of a punishment for a man surrendering, so I dealt with it IC
Hey i read your comments i think the reason i posted this was because i was really angry at the time and then i got a demotion for no reason saying i lied in radio when i didnt even say anything in radio i think just got me more angry so i went up in chat and looked for the person who requested a demotion for me and i saw Baskingner requested 2 demotions so i thought it was you. I also did msg the president and asked and got no reply. I understand it was IC and i should of just hunted you down for getting me demoted or try and get the president/vice president to deal with it
This seems like more of an incharacter issue that should be brought up with the president or police sergeant.
Denied.