Aspire
Name of player: Aspire

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:200223448

Time in GMT: An hour ago

Server:  v2d

Summary: Decided to raid the entire slums area because of signs in the middle of the road.  Which i even asked to get removed

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/VCa-kFwvpkc
I'm gonna be brutally honest, I don't want anyone getting in trouble for my fault, but they were my signs as I was an SRU/Police placing them as a gunfight was going down, I didn't want any hostile forces coming from behind so I made those signs to show they are entering a militarized zone, Thought I didn't get any message for them to be removed.

My apologies,

ChoCho
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
- not involved - posting on behalf of Aspire.

You asking to get the signs removed does not change the fact they were there and I was already communcating with the government about them displaying threatening messages before you asked. Slums is universally known as a dangerous area, the signs are basically raid bait tbh, if I did not raid you then I would not be doing my job. Now, I did not order any kos or anything like that, we were raiding because we percieved a threat at slums from the signs that were put up. In the video you can see that the threat was correct. You can not threaten the government and try and close of an area without consequences. I know the government didn't own them as I had that verified. I told you in the video that I was going to search other properties too. I died during the raid so I am not sure if other properties were searched. No rules were broken, the reasoning behind the raid has been explained. Also to add, the government had altercations at slums previously before this, maybe not whilst you were there but it was known to be dangerous. I correctly reacted to a situation. Please explain in detail why I am not allowed raid for the reasons stated above. To add to this after reading choo choos response, he was no longer government hence why we raided as the area was still a danger, it was too high of a risk to public life to leave unsearched. A search was about to be undertaken when your man shot our sru dead. I roleplayed this situation and did the necessary checks, your team hid in a base and waited for the signs to get you raided, when seeing we were going to raid foxi ran over asking for the signs to be removed, something he knew we didn't have the power to do.
[Image: xQFwmj8.gif]
(07-24-2018, 04:37 PM)Liez Wrote: - not involved - posting on behalf of Aspire.

You asking to get the signs removed does not change the fact they were there and I was already communcating with the government about them displaying threatening messages before you asked. Slums is universally known as a dangerous area, the signs are basically raid bait tbh, if I did not raid you then I would not be doing my job. Now, I did not order any kos or anything like that, we were raiding because we percieved a threat at slums from the signs that were put up. In the video you can see that the threat was correct. You can not threaten the government and try and close of an area without consequences. I know the government didn't own them as I had that verified. I told you in the video that I was going to search other properties too. I died during the raid so I am not sure if other properties were searched. No rules were broken, the reasoning behind the raid has been explained. Also to add, the government had altercations at slums previously before this, maybe not whilst you were there but it was known to be dangerous. I correctly reacted to a situation. Please explain in detail why I am not allowed raid for the reasons stated above.  To add to this after reading choo choos response, he was no longer government hence why we raided as the area was still a danger, it was too high of a risk to public life to leave unsearched. A search was about to be undertaken when your man shot our sru dead. I roleplayed this situation and did the necessary checks, your team hid in a base and waited for the signs to get you raided, when seeing we were going to raid foxi ran over asking for the signs to be removed, something he knew we didn't have the power to do.
So if I put a sign like that next to the nexus, you have to raid the nexus. The area wasn't blocked. So you had to search the entire slums just because of a sign. Almost all of the map has spots, including the nexus and slums, which aren't really safe. This doesn't mean they can be constantly raided. You decided to raid our base, just because there was a sign out in the middle of the road. I did ask the owner several times to remove it but he didn't respond. Yes this has nothing to do with you. I didn't know you were going to raid, and i came since a government official did place them there before and I wanted them removed. I believe that this isn't a valid reason to raid an entire area, more specifically my base. I wont reply anymore as it is not needed and will leave the staff team to decide. Have a nice day.
Denied

Concluding notes

Whilst raiding specifically for that sign can be seen as randomly raiding I believe the situation was a little too jumbled to have someone punished. I will warn Aspire that he should be more thorough in his investigation and not to be overly aggressive but that being said officers approached your property without forced entry and were gunned down immediately.

I think there has been confusion on both sides and for that reason I don't want to specifically punish anyone, especially with various people being involved.

A reminder to Cho Cho to also remove props once you have finished roleplaying in that area as 4 rather small signs managed to cause quite a commotion, although I understand this is a simple mistake.