Report: A L I
Posting this for Xtremefighter.

Name of player: A L I

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:161794828

Time in GMT: 20:25

Server: V2d

Summary: Breaking fearrp when i tazed him he stood up and tried to kill me when i was trying to handcouf him and had a gun to his head. After i handcouffed him he started to run away as you can see in the video.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXp6-dv6...e=youtu.be
[Image: IhxZ32Y.jpg]
As A L I is also new to the server (once again I really appreciate how you take this straight to the forums on someone with 20 hours!) i'll be writing his reply.

He didn't realise there was a gun on him due to the amount of people around him. As soon as Xtreme said it was FearRP he realise his mistake and instantly stopped shooting and put his gun away (he did move around however he thought this was fine).
Approved

Concluding notes

FearRP was broken clearly in the video. After reviewing the situation itself as the user was very new to the server and how hectic the surrounding situation was I will be giving A L I an official warning in regards to breaking FearRP since he did stop shooting. The increased movement could be due to the fact that the situation of FearRP changed since there 5+ guns pointed at you after the situation escalated.

Thank you for the report nonetheless.