Player Report - SIR MÆG
Name of player: SIR MÆG

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:37607556

Time in GMT: Time of upload.

Server: Main

Summary: China Mafia was raiding the Nexus, SIR MÆG didn't bother to fear for his life as he walked up to three heavily armed masked individuals and completely ignoring them. He was then shot and decided to throw some insults their way, still no regards for his well being.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJe3G8z9fLY

edit: realised the first video provided didn't show much of the situation, here in the updated and longer video you can clearly see SIR MÆG just kind of strolls into the Nexus completely disregarding the fire and the gunshots.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Nice pr lmao
Maeg
(07-23-2018, 12:06 AM)Maeg Wrote: Nice pr lmao

I do my best, cheers.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88091

Read this pr babe
Maeg
I don't see how that's relevant. You walked into a raid and then stood about like you didn't give two shits. From my perspective, you very much broke FearRP.

I'll leave it up to an admin as this is not a discussions sub-forum.
Also when being shot at fearRP is off.
Maeg
(07-23-2018, 12:31 AM)Maeg Wrote: Also when being shot at fearRP is off.

You stood there before being accidentally hit by a ricochet bullet, you shouldn't have walked in there in the first place. There was gunfire before you even walked in, you would have known that.
I just went in there to talked with the black market dealer (Who had a shop in the Nexus apparently) and then these guy shot at me.
Maeg
As a citizen maeg should've seen that there were armed criminals in the nexus and should not have entered that area to begin with. It resulted in shots being fired however maeg still chose to stay and insult them back. FearRP is broken here as maeg shouldn't have entered the nexus at this time as a citizen let alone stick around after being shot.
Approved.