Report: PR on Fierce
Report: PR on Fierce

Posting this for Xtremefighter.

Name of player: Fierce

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105455033

Time in GMT: 18:40

Server: V2d

Summary: He sees the cops raiding his friends house so he goese behind the cops and changeing his job in the middle of the raid just to kill the cops. You can clearly see it in the video.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxcPdACz...e=youtu.be
[Image: IhxZ32Y.jpg]
I'll be replying with Fierce's statement as hes new to the server and doesn't own a forum account.

Prior to this there had been a prop killer on the server (Which bans can prove) of which caused me to be bugged. I then had to reconnect as i died so many times I couldn't respawn so I re-logged.

I forgot to change my job which was my fault, upon coming back I noticed my job wasn't correctly changed so I changed it back to what it should be.

The rule break wasn't intentional and I didn't understand that im not allowed to rejoin and change my job back? From my understanding of the rules, I feel like im not in the wrong with this and I dealt with this the best way possible. I don't see how the actions of a prop killer should mean im not allowed to defend my base. What difference would it have made if I instantly changed my job when I spawned in or when I ran over to the raid and then changed it?
Approved.

User guilty of powergaming.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Re-opened for Further Review. Accused user may be given more time to reply.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

at 25 seconds you can hear Fierce commenting on the issue.

I just want to comment on how disapointed I am on how quickly this player report has been apporved.

The user was given 30 minuties to create a reply without any warning from an admin that he needed to reply insantly. Regardless of it being conisdered possibly a blatant rulebreak there is always two sides to a story and should always be considered.

Fierce due to no admins being on the server for 30 minuties why a prop spammer was loose died to the point of being bugged and unable to respawn. He then upon rejoining forgot to instantly change his job and was reminded when coming back to the raid noticed his job wasn't the same job as it was before the prop spammer bugged him out.

I don't see how this is powergaming. This was not his fault and was completly OOC reasons for leaving due to prop smashing. 

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid764838

Also from the link above, I find it sad how a new player is getting harsher punishments than someone with 1000+ hours and a developer.

I personally have been looking after Fierce teaching him the rules and hes expected to know the rules within 50 hours?

I am more than happy to provide full chat log to SA/admin as I don't want this to be seen as making evidence look bad etc:

[Image: 7058ccc611.png]

This PR for me has become more for me than a simpler player report but more of a concern I have. This is now the second time Fierce has been banned below 50 hours for rule breakage. Fierce has/is not on the server to break rules. I have been personally tell him what is right/wrong along with many other ex-admins. However, when he's slipped up both times now, he has been banned (was able to talk to Rockdad for the first and get the ban removed).

Fierce after this ban said he dosen't want to play FL anymore as the perception of the admin team he has received is any slip-up = ban. What sort of community are we showing new players? Banning new players instead of teaching them? 

What fun is that? I really am concerned for FL's future if we keep banning our new players like this as they'll leave before they even get to enjoy the server.

I would like an SA to review this and please address this issue not only with the PR but equally with this perception with banning new players as I really don't want other players similar to Fierce's position who might not have friends who player the server to help them with appeals like this.

Regards,

Ghost
Posting this for Xtremefighter:

50 Hours is alot of time to understand the rules. 
He will learn from his mistakes like all of us did in the beginning.
 I do not see why he must not be banned because he has 50 hours only.
 People get banned whit less houres every day.

Rules are rules. Its simple
Involved I was shot in the video.

We had no way of knowing as cops that he was gonna change his job over there to be allowed to shoot us. He was a citizen and no threat and then changes and becomes a threat. He put us at an immediate disadvantage. He shouldve let the raid continue and let us end it without him as he was not part of the Group according to jis job when we started it. Instead he pulls out guns fastly changes jobs and joins a raid that started way before. I dont see how there are 2 sides to this story? He broke the rules.

Base wasn't on his name. There was no way for us to check in any way if he was affiliated to this house. And he just before the raid was in no way affiliated to anyone in the house or to the house and there was no way to know he was.
(07-23-2018, 03:56 AM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: Involved I was shot in the video.

We had no way of knowing as cops that he was gonna change his job over there to be allowed to shoot us. He was a citizen and no threat and then changes and becomes a threat. He put us at an immediate disadvantage. He shouldve let the raid continue and let us end it without him as he was not part of the Group according to jis job when we started it. Instead he pulls out guns fastly changes jobs and joins a raid that started way before. I dont see how there are 2 sides to this story? He broke the rules.

Base wasn't on his name. There was no way for us to check in any way if he was affiliated to this house. And he just before the raid was in no way affiliated to anyone in the house or to the house and there was no way to know he was.

It in no way makes him become a threat. Because if you as cops metagamed his job to know he wasn't a threat you'd be metagaming , because you just admitted you read his job title to know he wasn't a threat.

As stated, prior he only had the job as citizen because a prop spammer was online while no admins where on for 30 mintues and was spawn killed so many times that he needed to relog and forgot upon instantly rejoining to change it back. Regardless of him changing it instantly or changing it when he noticed he forgot he was going to be part of that raid and would have done the same thing.
I did not metagame in this instance. It was just another side I am pointing out. One way or the other its against the rules wether we checked it or not. This raid was a good 10 15 min after the propspammer if not more. So... I am not buying that. Up to admin tho
Post this for Xtremefighter:

GHOSTK1LL3R lets not turn this PR arround. If you think he broke any rules make a new PR. We are here for the instance that Fierce powergamed by changing his job. As you can see in the video he clearly did it and there is no denying it. He broke the rule so he will be punisht for it like everyone else of the server, there is no excuse