Player Report - [SWAG]xX_L4!N_Xx
Name of player: [SWAG]xX_L4!N_Xx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65470211

Time in GMT: Time of posting.

Server: Main

Summary: SRU was having a wee or something inside the Nexus Garage being AFK for a small period of time. L4!N ran up and knocked him out with a baseball bat and then finished him while he was unconscious without any warning or nothing. Didn't look like there was much roleplay behind it. Not to mention the SRU had his weapon lowered and was not a threat at any point.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1qv_KNEiqY
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-22-2018, 02:41 AM)equal Wrote: Name of player: [SWAG]xX_L4!N_Xx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65470211

Time in GMT: Time of posting.

Server: Main

Summary: SRU was having a wee or something inside the Nexus Garage being AFK for a small period of time. L4!N ran up and knocked him out with a baseball bat and then finished him while he was unconscious without any warning or nothing. Didn't look like there was much roleplay behind it. Not to mention the SRU had his weapon lowered and was not a threat at any point.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1qv_KNEiqY
I had witnessed in this life police and SRU kill fellow Revolutionist and Freedom Fighters. I felt obliged at the time to do anything I can to remove any tyrant government forces. The pres was a Dictator at the time and the street we lavished with onslaughts and battering between pro and anti president organisations. Therefore I ran at him with a baseball bat to see what I could do whilst his was uneasy and not prepared, a guerilla tactic. Therefore I believe my that through the Dictatorship any member of the government to come face to face with a Freedom Fighter must be slaughtered. Just like as the security guards did to unarmed civilians as they approached slums were the President was contained.
Just because the President is a Dictator and your job is freedom fighter doesn't warrant the ability to just kill any government officials on site. It's not like there was an active raid or anything. It was out of pure pleasure.

Much like I can't set my job to Serial Killer and start randomly murdering people because it's my job.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Approved.

User guilty of knocking out and killing ragdolled bodies without a proper roleplay reason.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Moved.