The Mistress
The Mistress
Based on the music video "Babe" and other movies 
a story based roleplay 

in the year 1980s , a young man by the name of Steve Martin and his lovely wife , Beatriz Ferreira , live in a big mansion at the connectivity road of Evocity , known to be the most richest family throughout the city , they own many properly and also an business
, Steve, a hard working father provided his son , Michael an good home while his lovely wife , Beatriz do the housework but due to just the two of them , they decided to hire an maid

Samantha Madelyn , a maid who was hired by Beatriz , was a sweet and caring young woman who does nothing more than looking after others , she is known for smiling at all the time , she was previous the City council member who work for President sem but resign for some reasons

[Image: D439B388E4F54F522329B60EE2214FEEB7F3579B]
[Image: 28B98B902068B50326F215F55F3DA7165B9D41D8]
[Image: 7C1150E7F3498C8E3809BAFDF379D2F7B136DA80]
[Image: 1A58A54CA790FB8655A578CA664B7B9FB5D0D7CE]

Samantha ,known to make delicate meals , always have well cooked food for the family 
but rumours began to spread that she has an history of affair with men who were married
some believe she kidnapped them but other said she dump them to marry another one by sabotaging the relationship

Some said she play the victim by doing something , it's unclear what it is but according to Beatriz, she used an mug and hit herself but nobody knows if it true or not

with what the citizens of evocity knows is the stories has the same ending 
Beatriz *somehow* wrote death threats to Samantha and the kids , stating that she will use their body to worship the devil
however , Beatriz denied it stating that she didn't and she didn't wrote it 
she blamed on Samantha for sabotaging her life and attempt to get her in jail, as steve head to the gate

she *somehow* punch Samantha and slap her 
with what we know, Beatriz was arrested for attempt murder and assault towards Steve , Samantha and the kids
to this day , she claim her innocent and stating that Samantha was the one behind it 

Nobody knows the truth, not even Steve , the President or the officers
could Samantha be an mistress or sabotaging their relationship 

we will never know the truth 

Credits 

Nogi as The Husband
Rushi as The Wife
DubDub as The Child 
Jessixa as The Mistress 
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • DubDub
erghm I was the original husband but ran away with a friend in order to beat up a Scania truck harrassing us
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(07-21-2018, 07:56 PM)Archer Wrote: erghm I was the original husband but ran away with a friend in order to beat up a Scania truck harrassing us

Your fault dude, gotta keep sniffing the toes or get ditched.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Swezz
Nice work!
The following 1 user Likes DubDub's post:
  • Jessixa
It was super fun, nice job guys.
The following 1 user Likes Swezz's post:
  • Jessixa