☢freekillercy™ #Cloud9
Name: ☢freekillercy™ #Cloud9

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56397106

Time: 4:15 PM

Summary: You can get shot while trying to crack the keypad, doomfort

10.2 Doomforts are not allowed, there must be a fair chance of victory for the attackers (keypads must have cover provided, corridors must fit two people if there is a shooting hole - slums corridor cannot be made smaller)

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOTSpOOj...e=youtu.be
So you are saying that you stood like 2 minutes in front of the keypad with the chance of going up the elevator and try your luck and you are PRing my base cus you died? That is incredible man!

To admins:
I shall justify myself at the end of my RP.
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
Although i dont know why you didnt just go for it and stood infront of it for like 2 mins, but it has since been changed either way
I was showing that there was *no cover provided*, every keypad must have cover for raiders/attackers, it doesn't matter how long I stand still I am required to have *cover at the keypad* which I did not.

In short: You're not allowed to be able to shoot people who would be cracking the keypad
Ah btw [FL:RP] Dob managed successfully to raid the base. So is not that much doomfort as it seems
That has nothing to do with it being a doomfort, it's a doomfort, you can't deny it by saying someone raided it.
(07-18-2018, 03:29 PM)freekillercy Wrote: Ah btw [FL:RP] Dob managed successfully to raid the base. So is not that much doomfort as it seems

That is true, however it's a doomfort. I raided this again and lost because we were un able to crack the keypad without being shot. 

Therefore the following rules break:

3.4 Do not shoot up/down elevator shafts. However, ladders are perfectly fine to attack people on, as it is an exposed area.
10.2 Doomforts are not allowed, there must be a fair chance of victory for the attackers (keypads must have cover provided, corridors must fit two people if there is a shooting hole - slums corridor cannot be made smaller)..
Approved.

Just because someone successfully raided the base it does not mean that it does not infringe the doomforting rules.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Comment removed and warned, do not post after a report has been concluded by a Trial Administrator - Captain Barry
Do not post after a Trial-Admin has concluded the case.

Moved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]