PR soft cat and lmao
Name of player: 'soft cat' and 'lmao'

SteamID:
lmao - STEAM_0:1:61958
softcat - STEAM_0:1:34870682

Time in GMT: around 21:40

Server:  V2D

Summary: So I got my car repaired by a mechanic, I get back in it to drive off and two guys just come out and start hitting it damaging the car so I get out and they kill me.

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/Y582tATOCc0
Replying for both of us.

We were just minding our own buisness on the sidewalk, when all of a sudden a car almost rams us, thus we are a bit angry and decide to damage his car a bit for revenge, therefore we took out our batons and beat it a little. We were scared and suprised when he got out the car, thus we reacted a bit wild and decided to knock on him a bit. This proved to be a mistake, as he had exceptionelly weak bones, and broke down completly shortly afterwards. This is our honest mistake, and as we see it, could've hamppenend to anyone.
The car was stationary for a very long time and I had just got back in the car and you can even hear the engine start at the beginning of the video because I had just done /engine on which you can see in chat. I will not be posting here anymore and we shall wait for staff to respond
Sadly the video does not seem to work could you please update this. As whenever I open the link I am unable to watch said video.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(07-21-2018, 06:11 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Sadly the video does not seem to work could you please update this. As whenever I open the link I am unable to watch said video.

Sorry about that, should be fixed now for you.
Approved.

Violence should always be the last option. In this situation you should rather call the cops, than beating the guy to death.