SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:38145384
STEAM_0:1:150382999

Time in GMT:
2:30ish

Server:
V2d

Summary:
So not sure what heading this would fall under - potentially exploiting, but certainly FailRP as he is requesting Flame to shoot him (which Flame then does) in order to activate his health packs.

During the raid I thought he was being shot by someone from behind with a pistol, which is why I laughed, but then when I went back and watched it again I realised what was said.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DETgdLAK...e=youtu.be
-Involved-

Was the other guy in the slums at the time of the raid. Also have a recorded portion, if need be I can also provide that.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(07-15-2018, 06:00 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Name of player:
GhostK1ll3r
Flame

SteamID:

Time in GMT:

Server:
V2d

Summary:
So not sure what heading this would fall under -  potentially exploiting, but certainly FailRP as he is requesting Flame to shoot him (which Flame then does) in order to activate his health packs.

During the raid I thought  he was being shot by someone from behind with a pistol, which is why I laughed, but then when I went back and watched it again I realised what was said.

Evidence:

don't see anything wrong with this.

The raid was active, either I ran in and got shot by you  and do the exact same thing or get another player to do. I could understand if he killed me. That I could understand but you're talking about a server where I can take a full mag of Galil and not go below 50HP. I've got 1800 hours on the server, I know a pistol will not kill me.

This is done by many people and i've done this with many admins both the new admins currently and the old admins before. No-one has ever had an issue with it.

This is a semi-serious server, if this was serious server I could get your point. However, medkits can be stacks, I can pull guns out of no-where and I can hold 2000 medkits on me at one time. 

I don't see how this is FailRP, going down this route means me pulling out my car out of thin-air is 'FailRP' as there is no-roleplay. How did I get that car? I just carry it in a brief-case?

I just spawn into the server as a citizen, I swap jobs to SRU without any training and equip myself with guns. FailRP?

I see nothing wrong with my actions, I don't see how in any way this is exploiting because if I wanted to I could have, as stated before simply ran in and got shot by you instead of Flame.

It's a semi-serious server.
(07-15-2018, 06:25 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 06:00 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Name of player:
GhostK1ll3r
Flame

SteamID:

Time in GMT:

Server:
V2d

Summary:
So not sure what heading this would fall under -  potentially exploiting, but certainly FailRP as he is requesting Flame to shoot him (which Flame then does) in order to activate his health packs.

During the raid I thought  he was being shot by someone from behind with a pistol, which is why I laughed, but then when I went back and watched it again I realised what was said.

Evidence:

don't see anything wrong with this.

The raid was active, either I ran in and got shot by you  and do the exact same thing or get another player to do. I could understand if he killed me. That I could understand but you're talking about a server where I can take a full mag of Galil and not go below 50HP. I've got 1800 hours on the server, I know a pistol will not kill me.

This is done by many people and i've done this with many admins both the new admins currently and the old admins before. No-one has ever had an issue with it.

This is a semi-serious server, if this was serious server I could get your point. However, medkits can be stacks, I can pull guns out of no-where and I can hold 2000 medkits on me at one time. 

I don't see how this is FailRP, going down this route means me pulling out my car out of thin-air is 'FailRP' as there is no-roleplay. How did I get that car? I just carry it in a brief-case?

I just spawn into the server as a citizen, I swap jobs to SRU without any training and equip myself with guns. FailRP?

I see nothing wrong with my actions, I don't see how in any way this is exploiting because if I wanted to I could have, as stated before simply ran in and got shot by you instead of Flame.

It's a semi-serious server.

So you're willing to admit you also broke FearRP?
Greetings, those involved.

The act of medkit spamming is a feature that is currently being nerfed. It's incredibly OP, even if it does allow for an attacking side the ability to push into a base whilst being invulnerable to damage (somewhat). I also would not, however, call this exploiting. In regards to GHOSTK1LL3R being shot, I can understand to an extent why some people may think it's alright to damage teammates for this reason, but that is not correct. It appears that this is something quite a lot of people do, including administrators however this is not a valid reason to be shot for. This is a mistake on our end and will be rectified.

In regards to a FearRP situation mentioned by aDisabledDeer, there doesn't seem to be any evidence of such.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]