PR
Name of player: PSWhiteRussian

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64365209

Time in GMT: 3:04

Server: V2D

Summary: Mass CDM Came about 50 MPH round the corner Killing us all and driving away without /paramedic 

Evidence: https://youtu.be/5iicyfUt00o
Do you have evidence of the CDM itself? And evidence that it was definitely this player?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(07-15-2018, 10:04 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Do you have evidence of the CDM itself? And evidence that it was definitely this player?

I do not but you can hear a Disabled Deer had said it was the fireman after he was asked who just ran us over, I do not have a recording of him "hitting us" but him driving away
(07-15-2018, 10:04 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Do you have evidence of the CDM itself? And evidence that it was definitely this player?

I do not but you can hear a Disabled Deer had said it was the fireman after he was asked who just ram us over, I do not have a recording of him "hitting us" but him driving away.
INVOLVED

I was SRU at the time, he was CDM'ing people left and right and laughing. He changed goverment job and continued his trolling spree.
Yeah it was him - I ran up to his firetruck and saw him sitting in it (being the only fireman on at the time)
Denied.

No actually evidence of the CDM.

Please for further PRs try to edit the evidence to make it a bit shorter and relevant. Thank you.