Report: Mac, Rebelz, Shabba, NGxDeath
From now on, I will only post if requested by a Staff member.

GamingOfficialZZ - PR Patrol
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-13-2018, 03:49 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 03:43 AM)NGxDeath Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 03:37 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 03:08 AM)Rebelz Wrote: This is a blank report.

Lets break this down shall we?

Team Killing: You fail to show any team killing in your evidence however i would admit there were a few situations where this happened however the person we "Team killed" was a cop who had shot at us first.

Spawning vehicles in nexus leading to CDM: I origanlly spawned my car in nexus lobby by accident, i did not know this worked. Mac followed me on doing this as he didnt believe me. This only lead to you being ran over as you was stood in the way of the door and you had plenty of time to move but you didnt (This was spead up in the video, probably to make the situation look like it happened faster than it really did)

Move body abuse: Again no harm was done by this, we picked you up and shouted "John Cena" pretending to do wretling moves on you untill the paramedic showed up. You did not die by this nor did anyone else.

I believe i have covered all the parts i am involved in.

I really hope you gained your pleasure rocking up at 3am and following people arround just to report them. I am sure this will be good points towards you getting TA! seeing how there is no teacher rank anymore Sad!

Love Rebelz!

"(This was spead up in the video, probably to make the situation look like it happened faster than it really did)"
Okay here's the full clip without any edit.

" Again no harm was done by this, we picked you up and shouted "John Cena" pretending to do wretling moves on you untill the paramedic showed up. You did not die by this nor did anyone else."
A low hour player saw you doing this and jumped onto my body "pretending to do wretling moves" and killed me, you than picked me up and took me to KFC where you left me at a "grave yard"

EDIT: You knew full well that I died. Please don't lie
Actually none of us killed you it was a random police officer

The reason I trimmed the first video is because I didn't feel like dragging me out and putting me at the grave yard was that bad of a rule breakage. So i never mentioned it in the initial PR. The only reason you are seeing the full situation is because Rebelz accused me of tampering with the evidence and telling me no harm was done from what he had done.

As I said, no harm was done by me. The officer game and jumped on you on his on intensions, he didn’t not act like he was copying us and he was not with us. I do believe he only just spawned when he came over and did this.

(07-13-2018, 03:51 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: From now on, I will only post if requested by a Staff member.

GamingOfficialZZ - PR Patrol

Okay my darling. Good night!

Rebelz - A Kunt
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Ok, from the videos shown, I can see the following rule breakages:

Mac - FailRP - Driving a car around in Nexus as SRU.
Mac - Propmining - Putting fence props up as ramps on main street.
Shabba - Fighting other officers as SRU.
Rebelz - Hitting other officers with a riot shield continuously.
Mac - Shooting someone's car for no reason.

Approved.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]