Ban Request: Absinthe^ - Raiding without yelling raid, Fail RP.
Name of player: Absinthe^

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27425627

Time in GMT: 12:16 PM

Server: 2D

Summary: He basically took in garabge bin full of grenades and bombs (props), and threw it at the president infront of all the SS, he did not yell raid. That garbage bin then went crazy blowing up, and almost propkilled the pres.

He also refused to remove props in my office earlier, even after asking him several times. He did the same to fish. He also then came to me, and said "Mayor. I will kill you" randomly.

Evidence for refusing to remove props: :

Condump:
http://pastebin.com/tCAtLCZr

[Image: u7jkI.png]
[Image: xqtn9.png]

Evidence for prop push:

Condump:
http://pastebin.com/tCAtLCZr

Pictures:
[Image: lbIip.jpg]

[Image: bdDCA.jpg]

[Image: KTw5q.jpg]

[Image: 20BcN.jpg]

[Image: Jy32i.jpg]

[Image: Gq1v7.jpg]

[Image: bRMQE.jpg]
That's pretty much how it went. It was pretty stupid imo.
Yeah. He nearly killed us all there...
he made me get stuck in hes props when i spawned as president and later died of them. i think he should get a perma ban
(01-14-2012, 12:44 PM)Fishy Wrote: he made me get stuck in hes props when i spawned as president and later died of them. i think he should get a perma ban

Yes, that also, however, I don't have picture evidence for that. He refused to listen when I asked him to remove the props, he said "Why? I'll push you"

He then proppushed me out, I believe his intent was to kill me, because later he came back and said: "Mayor, I'm here to kill you"

You can check the condumps.
Line 763 to 772
Quote:James Bond: undo this props
John Clap: Why?
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Tank: because im stuck
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Tank: undo them
Player MR HAAMU has joined the game.
(Local OOC) Absinthe^: let me unstuck you
Player им ٠ Kap @ new mousepad has joined the game.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Tank: i want you to undo the props
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Tank: not unstuck me
John Clap: there

EDIT: I added these to the main post.
This is all true.
Yeah I was there to and I wouldn't really call that a raid he just ran in with a prop threw it around and ran no RP at all really. Smile
(01-14-2012, 01:56 PM)Alex. Wrote: Yeah I was there to and I wouldn't really call that a raid he just ran in with a prop threw it around and ran no RP at all really. Smile

He rp'd as if he was going to kill the president with a bomb, even if he didnt actually have bombs. That's why its called RP. Smile
All though I see the other reasons...

I should point this out,

6. You must shout raid before you use molotovs or petrol cans.

That is the only rule regarding raiding. Under Mafia/Rebel RP. No rule actually states that you can't raid if you don't yell.
This was a bomb. Same thing.

Just because it doesn't explode, he still rp'd raiding.