PR - Wiki
Name of player: Wiki 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155779481

Time in GMT: 20-21:00 CEST

Server: V2D

Summary:
Me and inlandbubbles were doing a Dealership RP when wiki suddenly decides to come in as an officer,
he then starts to failrp by dancing in our store, refusing to leave the store, then he gets demoted and comes straight back placing a radio in our store, when we tell him to remove it he refuses and runs away. 

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dr0cNIN-ho&t=6s
[Image: xQFwmj8.gif]
Hello , Liez

When I came in as an officer I asked you if you had a license okay and I asked for a bag of Pringles. None of that was fail RP.
Yes I was dancing but dancing is not Fail RP on the server no matter what job I believe.
When I came back with the radio you can see that I didn’t freeze it so you could have picked it up and threw it out the store or done in console “stopsound”
I have nothing else to add

Have a great day!

- Wiki
Yes wiki u asked for our License, inlandbubbles told you that we did have a licence, you asked to see the license in which he told you we did not have one in physical form. He then asked you to ask the President for the License.. which u did not, you then suddently came back and placed a Radio ( which i tried to move after u refused to move it).

so to make it clear

* You came in with the intention of ruining our RP
* You refused to remove your props from our store
* You refused to RP and ask for the license.
* You had no intention of RP´ing the Situation.

I will gladly answer any comments or any Further requirements from an Admin.

Good Day!.

Yours - Ledoodeliez
[Image: xQFwmj8.gif]
Approved.

A short ban will be issued for Minging and FailRP. The user shouldn't have placed a radio in your store when was not directly involved in your RP and being a general nuisance.

Thanks,
Narcotic