It's Not Coming Home
(07-11-2018, 11:46 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 11:40 PM)Archer Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 10:50 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 10:39 PM)Archer Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 10:31 PM)Tomo Wrote: Disappointment will always be there when you lose, no matter what tense you're "living" in. The dream is to win so obviously as fans we're gonna be looking ahead and hoping we reach the final. 

Also,

Me looking for Wales in this World Cup... 
-snip-

What tense are they living in?

salty Englishman

Oh I'm sorry I don't recall seeing Turkey at this World Cup...

... or any World Cup since the 1950's, apart from 2002.

Sorry but I am currently dealing with a heartbreak. Any negative comments made towards me or England will be immediately met with a reference to the person in question's country and said country's appearance/performance at the World Cup. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm sure i'll calm down soon.

we were busy fighting British-backed terrorists

Say's the person who's country is ruled by a quasi-dictator

not between 1954 and 2002
btw we qualified for 1950 but couldn’t go because of financial problems
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(07-11-2018, 11:43 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 11:40 PM)Archer Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 10:50 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 10:39 PM)Archer Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 10:31 PM)Tomo Wrote: Disappointment will always be there when you lose, no matter what tense you're "living" in. The dream is to win so obviously as fans we're gonna be looking ahead and hoping we reach the final. 

Also,

Me looking for Wales in this World Cup... 
-snip-

What tense are they living in?

salty Englishman

Oh I'm sorry I don't recall seeing Turkey at this World Cup...

... or any World Cup since the 1950's, apart from 2002.

Sorry but I am currently dealing with a heartbreak. Any negative comments made towards me or England will be immediately met with a reference to the person in question's country and said country's appearance/performance at the World Cup. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm sure i'll calm down soon.

we were busy fighting British-backed terrorists

biggest bullshit I've ever heard. It also has nothing to do with this thread. Turkey simply isn't as good as England in football or any other country qualified for thw World Cup. Please stop talking complete off-topic nonsense

this subforum is offtopic, I hope you didn’t take it seriously otherwise I’d have had serious doubts about your understanding of comedy
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
LOL i thought it was coming home lmfao, u lost 

silly nuggests
Yes it's coming home? ENGLAND IS Comming back home because they lost. It was never coming home.
The following 1 user Likes bananen_ephihal's post:
  • jfd13
(07-12-2018, 01:25 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: Yes it's coming home? ENGLAND IS Comming back home because they lost. It was never coming home.

Lmao, good one  Joy
The following 2 users Like jfd13's post:
  • Foxirius2205, Weezy_
(07-12-2018, 01:25 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: Yes it's coming home? ENGLAND IS Comming back home because they lost. It was never coming home.

We beat you, so your argument is invalid
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Jeffrey
Tomo no cri plz
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Archer
Regardless of the score, one thing that nobody can deny is the England Supporters presence in every game we played. It was phenominal, even just hearing the crowd chant its usual stuff, it begs to question whether any other team had anywhere near the amount of supporters that we did (excluding Russia since it was home ground)

It was truly great to see and hear the amount of positivity within the crowd, us Englishmen might be a little disappointed by the final score, but one thing I know for sure is that it will be like that in 2022, 2026, 2030 and so forth. We have unlimited amounts of support for the England team and its been like that since the beginning.
England politically is going through a shit time and this “dream” we have been allowed to have has United millions of people and they’ve forgot about the shit show currently going on. We got ahead of ourselves yeah, we thought it was coming home yeah, we BELIEVED.

95% of Countries cannot get close to the atmospheres, the Support, the dream we carried as a nation.

We’re dissappointed to lose, but who wouldn’t be?

But one thing England are, WE’RE FUCKIN PROUD OF OUR TEAM AND WE’RE PROUD TO BE ENGLISH.

It may not be coming home now, but it will.
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Tomo, SpaghettiFTW, Link, Jeffrey
(07-12-2018, 08:52 AM)Falc Wrote: But one thing England are, WE’RE FUCKIN PROUD OF OUR TEAM AND WE’RE PROUD TO BE ENGLISH.

i read that in a scottish accent
The following 3 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Archer, juicyorange, Emil