It's Not Coming Home
Im not sure foreigners understand how big this was. Thats rich from me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 2 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Jeffrey, Wolven
(07-11-2018, 10:16 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I think the problem arose because I feel you got too ahead of yourself. Seemed like you knew you were gonna win before anything even happened. Its always better to live in the present cause y'all living in the future are now disappointed of the outcome.

Disappointment will always be there when you lose, no matter what tense you're "living" in. The dream is to win so obviously as fans we're gonna be looking ahead and hoping we reach the final. 

Also,

Me looking for Wales in this World Cup... 
[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.hellogigg...w=700&q=85]

What tense are they living in?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 4 users Like Tomo's post:
  • mgdwszx, Jeffrey, Grunt, Falc
(07-11-2018, 10:31 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 10:16 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I think the problem arose because I feel you got too ahead of yourself. Seemed like you knew you were gonna win before anything even happened. Its always better to live in the present cause y'all living in the future are now disappointed of the outcome.

Disappointment will always be there when you lose, no matter what tense you're "living" in. The dream is to win so obviously as fans we're gonna be looking ahead and hoping we reach the final. 

Also,

[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.hellogigg...w=700&q=85]

salty Englishman
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I personally loved the hype that the English created around the World Cup with the "it's coming home" thing. It really showed their dedication to the team. I was cheering for Croatia, but still found it a bit sad that England lost.
The following 2 users Like LordOfMemory's post:
  • Tomo, Jeffrey
(07-11-2018, 10:39 PM)Archer Wrote:

Also,

-snip-

salty Englishman

Oh I'm sorry I don't recall seeing Turkey at this World Cup...

... or any World Cup since the 1950's, apart from 2002.

Sorry but I am currently dealing with a heartbreak. Any negative comments made towards me or England will be immediately met with a reference to the person in question's country and said country's appearance/performance at the World Cup. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm sure i'll calm down soon.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 7 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Jeffrey, MrFinnConlon, SpaghettiFTW, Grunt, LordOfMemory, Ratatoskrr, Weezy_
It’s ok guys, they won’t get past France big time.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
“Most great people have attained their success just one step beyond their greatest failure” - Napoleon Hill
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(07-11-2018, 10:50 PM)Tomo Wrote:

Also,

-snip-

salty Englishman

Sorry but I am currently dealing with a heartbreak. Any negative comments made towards me or England will be immediately met with a reference to the person in question's country and said country's appearance/performance at the World Cup. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm sure i'll calm down soon.

we were busy fighting British-backed terrorists
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(07-11-2018, 11:40 PM)Archer Wrote:

Also,

-snip-

salty Englishman

biggest bullshit I've ever heard. It also has nothing to do with this thread. Turkey simply isn't as good as England in football or any other country qualified for thw World Cup. Please stop talking complete off-topic nonsense
The following 2 users Like LordOfMemory's post:
  • Grunt, Jeffrey
(07-11-2018, 11:40 PM)Archer Wrote:

Also,

-snip-

salty Englishman

Say's the person who's country is ruled by a quasi-dictator
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Grunt, SpaghettiFTW