Red-deer dosent work
Title of Bug: Red-deer doesnt  work

Description: Run the same and jump the same, if you however use cocaine you can see that works 

Evidence: the live server
I've increased the values a bit, I think it was working but the values were just too small for any major difference. The code is the exact same as cocaine so unless both are broken I don't really know.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-12-2018, 07:24 AM)Pollux Wrote: I've increased the values a bit, I think it was working but the values were just too small for any major difference. The code is the exact same as cocaine so unless both are broken I don't really know.

100% not working. Me and Fultz tried red bull thing vs normal and was the same however when doing cocaine vs normal you could see the difference.
(07-12-2018, 07:49 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 07:24 AM)Pollux Wrote: I've increased the values a bit, I think it was working but the values were just too small for any major difference. The code is the exact same as cocaine so unless both are broken I don't really know.

100% not working. Me and Fultz tried red bull thing vs normal and was the same however when doing cocaine vs normal you could see the difference.

Hm, well i'm currently unable to test on beta but I have applied a fix for next restart (will prob be able to test on beta before the server crashes/restarts though). Very odd how Cocaine is working and this isn't.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-12-2018, 08:00 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 07:49 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

Hm, well i'm currently unable to test on beta but I have applied a fix for next restart (will prob be able to test on beta before the server crashes/restarts though). Very odd how Cocaine is working and this isn't.

Still not working, checked again. Can show you ingame if u don't believe me!!
Fixed.

And buffed.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer