Report: GamingOfficialzz
Name of player: GamingOfficialzz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Time in GMT: 22:00

Server: v2d

Summary: A cop stole my car without a warrant. 

6.6d As an Officer, do not steal cars when you are working for the government. You may impound a car when appropriate to be later given back in return for a fine or warning. Do not use the keypad cracker or lockpick when you are working for the government, follow the search warrant rules and use the arrest baton. An exception to this is in rule 6.5. 

Evidence
So, first of all I want to point out that this vehicle was unlocked and in the road (People were ramming it). My first thought was to remove the vehicle as it was a danger to the public and so I did.

"An exception to this is in rule 6.5."
"6.5 You must have a search warrant from the President to search the property, unless the lives of officers or hostages are at immediate risk or you have seen a dangerous suspect retreating into a property."

I guess this also applys as people could crash and kill themselves if I didn't remove the vehicle.

Thanks for reading.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Id also like to point out that you can't trespass the nexus garage as a citizen
(07-10-2018, 08:56 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: So, first of all I want to point out that this vehicle was unlocked and in the road (People were ramming it). My first thought was to remove the vehicle as it was a danger to the public and so I did.

"An exception to this is in rule 6.5."
"6.5 You must have a search warrant from the President to search the property, unless the lives of officers or hostages are at immediate risk or you have seen a dangerous suspect retreating into a property."

I guess this also applys as people could crash and kill themselves if I didn't remove the vehicle.

Thanks for reading.

Dude I stopped my vehicle because it was a mess there. I couldn't drive.
I never tazed you. Please don't lie.
--| Denied |--

Even though yes a warrant should have been issued there is no indication one wasn't previously, warrants take around 5 minutes to show on the users hud and therefore you wouldn't have noticed anyway. The cops intention wasn't necessarily stealing and more to impound it at his convenience
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<