Ali
Name of player: Ali

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:51507582

Time in GMT: 10.7.2018  ~8 pm gmt +2

Summary: Breaking FearRP

Evidence

Although you can't hear my voice when i speak, you can hear how i am saying get on the ground while ButterStotch is speaking, several times in the video. Then in the end when Ali tells me to shut up that also showed that i was saying something to him.

https://youtu.be/fK7X3FST50w
You shot in the first like 7 seconds in the vid fear rp was void... plus im running away from you im not able to see a gun also at 1:27 in the vid ur officer hits me with that weapon also allowing me to break fearrp...
(07-11-2018, 02:31 PM)AliTaze Wrote: You shot in the first like 7 seconds in the vid fear rp was void... plus im running away from you im not able to see a gun also at 1:27 in the vid ur officer hits me with that weapon also allowing me to break fearrp...

well youre not the most trustworthy considering you go into "minge mode" quite often. Yesterday you punched an officer and dc
(07-11-2018, 02:31 PM)AliTaze Wrote: You shot in the first like 7 seconds in the vid fear rp was void... plus im running away from you im not able to see a gun also at 1:27 in the vid ur officer hits me with that weapon also allowing me to break fearrp...

I shot the door and only it, in all the video time you were never hit once. However of course you knew i was behind you after i kept giving you commands, as well as you saw me when you went out of the room, and later on when i was on your left.

So you are telling me that if someone hits you with a mele weapon and i have a gun that can kill you in seconds, FearRP is off. Alright.
In the video I'm not running backwards am I? nor do I have eyes in the back of my head. I don't know what your shooting at therefore you shooting at all is enough to make me think it was aimed at me. I have no way of knowing what your intentions were do I?

Also L3ttuce please do not try involve yourself in a PR that has nothing to do with you your input is not needed.
Yes you know what my intention are. If I wanted you dead,I could of killed you on many occasions. Me saying to you to get on the ground is an other factor which should tell you what to do. Also when I was infront of you in the begining, which once again should show you my intentions. FearRP wasn't off.
I'm sorry i was not born with the ability to read minds, because how the hell am i supposed to know what your intentions are. The only intention i know you of have is trying to get a player punished because this could have been avoided by that simple handy weapons every government official is provided with, the taser used in a situation like this. Anyways I am done talking to you my next reply will be to an admin seeing the video and deciding upon that because talking to you will get me nowhere.
I'm sorry that you are english but don't understand what get on the ground is or out of the car. This could have been avoided if you followed FearRP which you didn't. I don't have to use a taser.
Approved,

Player ran away under gun point although his life was no under direct threat.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]