Feeling of v2d
(07-17-2018, 12:14 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 12:02 PM)Yonno Wrote: Seasonal map rotation   Cool

But YONNO its REALLY hard to do something like that. All of our development would not be able to do anything else because setting up a new map takes months to set up spawns.

I don't understand it. Everyone talks about how we need this majestic lake. For what? No one ever uses it except to fish. If you want some type of viable form of water, go with a map similar to rockford where it is a whole area of the map that is water. So putting a yacht somewhere doesnt look like the dumbest thing on the server.

Yonno's response is the best for you guys who get SUPER bored of maps every month as well as the kids who bitch and moan about their favorite map not being played.

Pick 4 maps and switch them every 3 months. Now everyone is happy cuz they get their favs, and people cant complain about a shelf in a store.

This is a brilliant idea. Map rotation makes it fair for everyone and changes it up a little - keeps things fresh
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(07-17-2018, 12:14 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 12:02 PM)Yonno Wrote: Seasonal map rotation   Cool

But YONNO its REALLY hard to do something like that. All of our development would not be able to do anything else because setting up a new map takes months to set up spawns.

I don't understand it. Everyone talks about how we need this majestic lake. For what? No one ever uses it except to fish. If you want some type of viable form of water, go with a map similar to rockford where it is a whole area of the map that is water. So putting a yacht somewhere doesnt look like the dumbest thing on the server.

Yonno's response is the best for you guys who get SUPER bored of maps every month as well as the kids who bitch and moan about their favorite map not being played.

Pick 4 maps and switch them every 3 months. Now everyone is happy cuz they get their favs, and people cant complain about a shelf in a store.

I'm thinking V2D, V33X (or V4B1 or V17X), Chaos or maybe Rockford city (or Pines if it ever gets fixed) and then a last random one?
A seasonal rotation would be best for the long run, and the major parts of most maps are already set up. Besides, V2D was set up to be ready for launch within a day. It keeps things fresh, and provides everyone with a bit of satisfaction.

Let me know what you think.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • I3o0M
poor dev team honestly hahah..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I hope v4b1 comes back, can’t even stand v2d, it’s really boring.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Luna