Milestones for reaching hours ingame
(05-06-2019, 08:55 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 08:49 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 05:16 PM)Julern Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 11:38 AM)Dimitris Wrote: -Support

I have always been and will be against hour rewards. RPP are now given to players very often.

dude, they are 2 completely different Things, rpp cant give money, hour rewards could maybe give  you some money each 100 hours you pass, so stop saying ¨we got rpp¨

lmao I knew you would be a huge fan of this. All you want to do is killfarm all day and get rewards for it, that is not how it works. But why would I expect any different, weren't you the guy that challenged someone to a 1V1?

Well, I don’t killfarm, I roleplay and have fun without killing others, and I support this.

This is a first for me defending Julern, but, how about attacking his reasons of supporting this instead of attacking him personally, stop showcasing your ignorance and ad hominem skills, Dimitris.
I literally couldn't care less what you support and what you do not support. He is the one that quoted me in the first place, in my opinion, the only reason Julern is supporting this is that he just wants to raid all day and get rewards for it. Now as I have stated I am in favour of hour rewards as they are simply not needed what so ever.
+support however I don't want to see the RPP rewards coming from hours aswell. Seperate rewards would be great.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
+SUPPORT
+ Support
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
+support

Don't have incredibly large rewards but small ones would be nice!
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
+Support, literally dont see why this shouldn't happen, but add new rewards don't use anything already on the server.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Still -support
Still +Support!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

LOL WHAT A GREAT SUGGESTION. Tomo @SPAREX WHAT YOU TRHINK HU????
(04-09-2019, 09:57 AM)Agorith Wrote: -support.

RPP is given out quite often, especially lately, and if you're RPing something well you'll more often than not get noticed.
Besides that, they've also implemented a system where other users may recommend your roleplay if they deem it fit for a reward aka RPP.

Speaking as someone with 21 RPP (Would be quite a bit more if I could be arsed), I don't think there's any need for something like this.
Giving the same rewards others have earned by showing their roleplay capabilities seems unfair just because some people can hour farm.

Yeah, hours should really be used to unrestrict players (Such as police jobs, prop limits and access to build server, etc) not reward.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep