Milestones for reaching hours ingame
-Support

I like the concept, but that means you’d have to had extra stuff in an change stuff that is RPP based. Would kind of suck for the people who just reached 10 RPP and get the gas mask, then this changes and they could have gotten it so long ago.

I like the current system, RPP even though not suppose to RP for them, they really make the RP’s and it pays off when you receive one
(04-09-2019, 09:57 AM)Agorith Wrote: -support.

RPP is given out quite often, especially lately, and if you're RPing something well you'll more often than not get noticed.
Besides that, they've also implemented a system where other users may recommend your roleplay if they deem it fit for a reward aka RPP.

Speaking as someone with 21 RPP (Would be quite a bit more if I could be arsed), I don't think there's any need for something like this.
Giving the same rewards others have earned by showing their roleplay capabilities seems unfair just because some people can hour farm.

If anything there should be more RPP rewards. People play when they have the time its that simple, you shouldnt get rewarded for playing the game, its done by choice.

If there was more RPP rewards you would see alot of the better roleplayers come out of their shell and roleplay would be all over the shop.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Agorith, Grizzly
(04-09-2019, 05:36 PM)Pollux Wrote: wow what a cool and new idea!!!11!!!

growup.exe
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
+Support for having unique rewards per set hours

I think currently there's just the 'more props' and 'prop resizer tool' set as hour rewards.
would be nice to have something more along the same lines though

/think the achievement system was going to have something like this though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
+Support
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
+SUPPORT.

This is coming from someone who's played for nearly 3 years, and racked up 1050+ hours, it gets pretty stale after a while y'know.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

RPP is given out quite often, especially lately, and if you're RPing something well you'll more often than not get noticed.
Besides that, they've also implemented a system where other users may recommend your roleplay if they deem it fit for a reward aka RPP.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
I highly disagree with the gas mask suggestion, but I do think you could get certain perks for hours played.
Maybe at 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000 hours you could get like a new suit. We got some suits in the gamemode that could be used by more people. Most are just admin suits which are barely used/
+Support