Huskii_
Name of player: Huskii_

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47564902

Time in GMT: Just some minutes ago

Summary: Shot me while i had the dictator under gunpoint

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/bClRGgjrCLQ
I made a tactical decision to open fire when you had turned away from the dictator as I knew I would have time to kill you, the attacker, without you returning to open fire on the dictator and kill him.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Involved - I am the Dictator

You specifically said "One of you is going to die, and guess who it is? It's you" Looking directly at me, so at that point it's fair game.
Just to add another too, you had already threatened to kill the dictator so I had no choice, I made my decision at the right time, when you turned away, to eliminate the threat
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(07-08-2018, 12:24 PM)Huskii Wrote: I made a tactical decision to open fire when you had turned away from the dictator as I knew I would have time to kill you, the attacker, without you returning to open fire on the dictator and kill him.

I've been in similar situations where we could easily killed the hostage takers, but the staff told me that we can't shoot them.
(07-08-2018, 12:27 PM)Huskii Wrote: Just to add another too, you had already threatened to kill the dictator so I had no choice, I made my decision at the right time, when you turned away, to eliminate the threat

I didn't kill him or start shooting him did i?
Your video makes it look worse, because you haven't recorded your voice, so the reviewing admin can now not hear you put me or anyone else under FearRP, and then telling me that you're going to kill me in front of the SRU and Police

The evidence, just like my PR against GamingOfficialZz, is circumstantial
(07-08-2018, 12:31 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Your video makes it look worse, because you haven't recorded your voice, so the reviewing admin can now not hear you put me or anyone else under FearRP, and then telling me that you're going to kill me in front of the SRU and Police

The evidence, just like my PR against GamingOfficialZz, is circumstantial

I can't record my voice, however i said what you said i said.
Denied.

At the time when he started to shoot you, you did not even look at the president, meaning FearRP is off.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]