BMD Cant farm weed
Totally agree, believe that a BMD whos main intent is to supply illegal goods cannot access weed is really stupid and not logical at all, you can see mostly everyone wants this back, perhaps next time a community poll could be set in place rather then you taking changes upon yourself without the community input, you have to remember the community is what makes FL.
The following 4 users Like Blurr's post:
  • Huskii, Grunt, aDisabledDeer, Wolven
(07-13-2018, 08:55 AM)juicyorange Wrote: no point in consulting the community because clearly you don’t like change and don’t appreciate his work at all. that’s ok, but if you are doing nothing at all then shut the fuck up, Pollux is contributing to the community.

he has the power and right to make these decisions as it was most probably discussed at length with the administrators so don’t use him as a scapegoat for all your freaking problems, so sick of people ganging up.

Get your tongue out the staff teams ass lol

Lil white knight
The following 6 users Like Falc's post:
  • Huskii, Grunt, aDisabledDeer, Suarez, Jan, Hartree
(07-13-2018, 09:19 AM)Yonno Wrote: Grow the fuck up and live with the change, there've been more extreme changes in the past than a BMD not being able to grow his own weed. Looking at it from the rules you're basically powergaming by self supplying. As for "community feedback", no, you don't need to have a say in everything. Transparancy has been bigger than ever since last year, stop trying to reap more than you sow.

It’s a discussion thread for a reason mate.

It’s called discussion.
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Falc
(07-13-2018, 11:06 AM)Falc Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 08:55 AM)juicyorange Wrote: no point in consulting the community because clearly you don’t like change and don’t appreciate his work at all. that’s ok, but if you are doing nothing at all then shut the fuck up, Pollux is contributing to the community.

he has the power and right to make these decisions as it was most probably discussed at length with the administrators so don’t use him as a scapegoat for all your freaking problems, so sick of people ganging up.

Lil white knight

The butt chocolate must taste really good.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Let's keep it on topic, please. We have different opinions, and we all need to respect that. Going off topic will result in a warning.
The gist of the 6 pages is that Pollux is a bad man and literally everyone thinks he was wrong to remove the feature.
Eeee I am on topic so I hope you don't chew my ear off.

P.s.

BMDDDDDDDDD TOOOOOOOOO GROW WEEEEEEEEDDDDD
(07-13-2018, 01:00 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: Let's keep it on topic, please. We have different opinions, and we all need to respect that. Going off topic will result in a warning.

Bit rude. 

OT: ALLOW NOW.
(07-13-2018, 02:14 PM)juicyorange Wrote:

Lil white knight

Shut the fuck up, I will express my opinion however I like and don’t give a shit about what you may think.

Please stay on-topic, you're acting very childish at the moment. This is a discussion not a thread to argue on and be disrespectful. 

OT:

The logic behind this feature being removed was very weak at best.

Lil white knight
lol because my previous comment was removed, I think you can handle it I’ll make a new one, it’s strange how if you agree with a staff members decision you are automatically ridiculed as an ass licker when I couldn’t care less, infact I’m on holiday for about 2 months anyway. 

The feature was removed from the BMD get over it like many of us get over suggestions we don’t like.
(07-13-2018, 08:46 PM)juicyorange Wrote:

Lil white knight
lol because my previous comment was removed, I think you can handle it I’ll make a new one, it’s strange how if you agree with a staff members decision you are automatically ridiculed as an ass licker when I couldn’t care less, infact I’m on holiday for about 2 months anyway. 

The feature was removed from the BMD get over it like many of us get over suggestions we don’t like.

Admin already warned you to cut it out bro.