BMD Cant farm weed
Guys, guys... Calm down. He tries his best making FL a better place. Sure he fails miserably but he tries! Give him a break. 

[Image: michael-scott-the-office.jpg]

lol
(07-08-2018, 09:45 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 09:08 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 05:55 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 03:53 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Meh I dont think they should, a lot of BMDs would just afk in their weed/contrafarm and never do their job

Exactly this, them being able to grow weed meant that a lot of people thought they were allowed to just base as a BMD and self-supply themselves pots and seeds. This is why I decided to ban weed for them.

It's exactly this kind of attitude why you think people have an issue with you. Stop making decisions because you just want to and actually promote discussion throughout the community

Why would I need a discussion with the community on a matter like this? I always have to discuss anything I change on the server, that discussion doesn't have to be with you though. It's not just what I want at all.

This was always against the rules, it's just hardcoded now meaning people don't have to be punished. If anything this helps you guys.

BMD's have always been able to and allowed to make weed, where are you getting this from?
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Grunt
(07-08-2018, 10:15 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 03:53 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Meh I dont think they should, a lot of BMDs would just afk in their weed/contrafarm and never do their job

Exactly this, them being able to grow weed meant that a lot of people thought they were allowed to just base as a BMD and self-supply themselves pots and seeds. This is why I decided to ban weed for them.

It's exactly this kind of attitude why you think people have an issue with you. Stop making decisions because you just want to and actually promote discussion throughout the community

Why would I need a discussion with the community on a matter like this? I always have to discuss anything I change on the server, that discussion doesn't have to be with you though. It's not just what I want at all.

This was always against the rules, it's just hardcoded now meaning people don't have to be punished. If anything this helps you guys.

BMD's have always been able to and allowed to make weed, where are you getting this from?

It's the self supplying and basing part which is the issue
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-08-2018, 10:20 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 05:55 PM)Pollux Wrote: Exactly this, them being able to grow weed meant that a lot of people thought they were allowed to just base as a BMD and self-supply themselves pots and seeds. This is why I decided to ban weed for them.

but that's not the issue with BMD's actually being able to manufacture weed itself though is it
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(07-08-2018, 10:51 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 10:20 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 09:08 PM)Huskii Wrote: It's exactly this kind of attitude why you think people have an issue with you. Stop making decisions because you just want to and actually promote discussion throughout the community

but that's not the issue with BMD's actually being able to manufacture weed itself though is it

This update only effects people who self-supply as BMD, it won't have any effect on someone who abides by the rules as they can still grow weed as other jobs and don't care about BMDs not being able to do it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
BMD should be allowed to farm weed, they sell illegal items and it's an underground job. It makes 0 sense changing this as self supply is already a rule. I just think that staff should be more careful and keep an eye out on BMDs who self supply when farming weed instead of not letting them do it at all even though it fits the job perfectly. You don't expect a person who sells illegal items do 0 illegal activities.
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
The following 1 user Likes Aryen's post:
  • jfd13
BMD is an underground job - why shouldn't they be able to farm weed? Seems a bit dumb. Things like this should be run by the community before it is put into the server.
BMDs have never been allowed to do contraband and cannot base, the role was being massively misused in order to grow weed and self-supply seeds and pots. This update again will not affect anyone who didn't self-supply, it really seems like people are just annoyed they cannot easily self-supply themselves a ton of seeds and pots as they grow weed.

This topic really isn't up for debate as all it did is solve a major issue, this thread has pretty much been the same few people repeating a few opinions due to them being annoyed they cannot self-supply as easily.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-09-2018, 12:26 AM)Pollux Wrote: BMDs have never been allowed to do contraband and cannot base, the role was being massively misused in order to grow weed and self-supply seeds and pots. This update again will not affect anyone who didn't self-supply, it really seems like people are just annoyed they cannot easily self-supply themselves a ton of seeds and pots as they grow weed.

This topic really isn't up for debate as all it did is solve a major issue, this thread has pretty much been the same few people repeating a few opinions due to them being annoyed they cannot self-supply as easily.

Massive contradiction, how does it fall under self supplying?

If BMD’s are farming weed, which I’ll have you know they’ve always been allowed too, if they’re actively looking to sell it, it’s not self supplying, they deal drugs, not just the ingredients, drugs too in which they’d need to make.

It also has nothing to do with basing one bit, I’ve done this enough times.

Make up your home into your place of selling, have a little room with some pots that you keep checking on while going to customers and customers coming to you.

I think this needs to be rethought.
The following 10 users Like Falc's post:
  • Grunt, Huskii, Zona, Aryen, aDisabledDeer, Eclipze, sebasti161, MasterNoda, Suarez, Hartree
Incorrect BMDs can have a weed farm, I have seen hundreds of weed stores owned by BMDs which makes perfect logical sense.

If people are not doing their job in any job they will receive punishment, stop limiting RP and focus on other things? Like a P90 nerf.

The following 7 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Grunt, Huskii, aDisabledDeer, Blurr, Eclipze, MasterNoda, Hartree