PR
Name of player: Jackzirius

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77146729

GMT: 12:00

Server: V2D

Summary: Me, Aspire and Lil_8ken were arming up when sru and police managed to see us. We tried to resolve it peacefully and told them to put their hands up instead of shooting since we did not want to break rule: 3.1a Violence should always be the last option.
Altough what Jackzirius decided to do was start shooting at us even though we had only told them to put our hands up and we never fired a single shoot. Clearly breaking rule 3.1a.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lts3-hXQSL4

I could of started shooting you meach earlier, but i didn't. i came close to you and even said hello, was going to try to arrest you, but you tried to make me surrender. So what do you think would of happened, just me and my colleague let you go with heavy weapons to wherever you go, potentially endangering the lives of other citizens. If you didn't want violence, simple don't carry around heavy weapons in public. You were easily seen from all directions. I would even say you were cop baiting with you just carrying them in public for no reason.
Foxirius summed it up in his reply. You are armed criminals waving your guns about at police, he would have every right to shoot at you.
Denied.