PR
Name of the players: Blurr, Mac, Shabba

SteamIDs: STEAM_0:0:68019350 [FL:RP] Blurr
STEAM_0:0:116887885 Mac
STEAM_0:1:80263054 Shabba

GMT: Do not remember

Server: v2d

Summary: They all broke fearRP since i had him under gunpoint he refused orders then the others killed me even though i had their friend under gunpoint.

Evidence:https://youtu.be/73dI7Z_KduI (i speed it up due to their being no other option to mute the audio.)
Edit: fixed the video

This video is not related to this PR at all.

EDIT:
To what I remember of the situation, we were all at the Corleone area where various police turned up and before KA34 showed up these was a shootout between the police and our team, KA34 turned up and we assumed he was a unit called in for backup via their Police Radio, we stop his vehicle and ask him to get out under gun point, we all have guns out from what I can remember, at this point we ask him a series of questions and while he is infront of me I decided to pull a picklock and search is Police Car, Mac and Shabba still have their Weapons on him currently, bare in mind there are three of us armed and the Officer (KA34) should be fearing for his life due to a 3 v 1 situation, as I am picklocking the car I beleive Mac puts his gun away and returns to his hands and I am unsure about Shabba, then KA34 decided to pull his weapon back out and point it to me and ask me to get on the ground as I am search his car, this part is where it gets fuzzy and I am unsure who pulled a weapon back out or had it our but someone decided to start shooting KA34 till he died. I had no intentions of a rule break and personally think KA34 rule broke as there was three of us with weapons out, either all three of us bring our hands out (I had a lockpick) or one of us kept a gun out, and KA34 decides to pull a gun out when he is meant to be fearing for his life, fully knowing we are armed and there are three of us present but around the area there are many more of our team mates.
[FL:RP] Blurr and Shabba appear to not have infringed on any rules.
Mac was the one who opened fire however, so he will be punished for breaking fearRP by shooting at someone who had a teammate under fearRP.

Approved.
Mac will be punished for breaking fearRP.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]