Staff demotion chances
They've got a fair point tbf. More than fair.
Admins are the best!
(07-14-2018, 10:48 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: Admins are the best!

Please avoid taking drugs before browsing the forums as you may say something embarrassing and incorrect.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • LordOfMemory, James
(07-14-2018, 10:48 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: Admins are the best!

I believe I am the best, thanks bye
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
ok and where am i?
(07-15-2018, 06:01 PM)Frost Wrote: ok and where am i?

So you're going by "Frost" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 3 users Like Envy's post:
  • Random, DVN, Willem de Walrus
(07-15-2018, 06:08 PM)Envy Wrote:

So you're going by "Frost" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

lmaooooo
(07-24-2018, 01:19 PM)Frost Wrote:

lmaooooo

So you're going by "Frost" now nerd? Haha whats up beggar, it's Minus from 2016. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in Teamspeak. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember the BMW, my car you begged for? Yeah I still have it. I make over 200 angerys a day and drive a hard bargain when it comes to people on the forums. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..
The following 4 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Envy, DVN, sebasti161, Exotic
(07-24-2018, 01:40 PM)Killroy Wrote:

lmaooooo

So you're going by "Frost" now nerd? Haha whats up beggar, it's Minus from 2016. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in Teamspeak. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember the BMW, my car you begged for? Yeah I still have it. I make over 200 angerys a day and drive a hard bargain when it comes to people on the forums. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

[Image: cOi7j6X.png]
(07-24-2018, 11:10 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 01:40 PM)Killroy Wrote:

lmaooooo

[Image: cOi7j6X.png]

[Image: yZPNXQY.png]