Staff demotion chances
(07-05-2018, 03:17 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: i prefer a staff team who can mess around rather than take everyone 100% serious at all times mister positive >Sad)

So do I, a shame the staff team have a track record of whining and punishing staff for it smhsmh
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161
When I become the Owner of FearlessRP©, I pledge to bring free phys gun flings across map to all of those who ask for it!
(07-05-2018, 10:51 AM)TJ Howard Wrote: When I become the Owner of FearlessRP©, I pledge to bring free phys gun flings across map to all of those who ask for it!

I expect a promotion announcement in a few.
id gamble that forgee gets d3moted
(07-05-2018, 11:18 AM)Nevy Wrote: id gamble that forgee gets d3moted

Know that most I've spoken with share that same mentality.
Why am I not extra high. I feel threatened
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(07-05-2018, 12:26 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Why am I not extra high. I feel threatened

Demoted!

happy now?
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Joe Joe

Cause as much as we've had issues, etc, I feel the likelihood of you being demoted is very low as you have a lot (mentally and emotionally) invested in the server (from what I've heard from admins, ex-admins and people who have known you) which would mean you'd be very unlikely to break the rules or abuse for risk of losing both the decent reputation you've built up and the position and opportunities you've been given. I do however think it possible in maybe a year or half a year you will resign after perhaps losing interest or as some have you may begin, as you're getting bored, drifting off into being a bit mingey and resign and take a break as to avoid issues with staff interests. 

[Image: jimmy-savile.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Joe Joe
(07-05-2018, 12:48 PM)The Killroy Wrote:

Cause as much as we've had issues, etc, I feel the likelihood of you being demoted is very low as you have a lot (mentally and emotionally) invested in the server (from what I've heard from admins, ex-admins and people who have known you) which would mean you'd be very unlikely to break the rules or abuse for risk of losing both the decent reputation you've built up and the position and opportunities you've been given. I do however think it possible in maybe a year or half a year you will resign after perhaps losing interest or as some have you may begin, as you're getting bored, drifting off into being a bit mingey and resign and take a break as to avoid issues with staff interests. 

True dat. To be fair I think that's the nicest thing you have ever said lol
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(07-05-2018, 01:41 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 12:48 PM)The Killroy Wrote:

True dat. To be fair I think that's the nicest thing you have ever said lol

If you resign you know what I'm going to do!1!11!  Upside_down

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep