Player Report - Bender
Name of player: Bender

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:442402566

Time in GMT: Time of posting

Server: Main

Summary: All the times I have seen Bender on the server, he has been breaking rules. I have never actually seen his roleplay. Here is a grand example of Fearless after midnight. It changes as much as Andy's room in Toy Story.

Evidence:

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Forgot to include this as per Barry's request.

[Image: zSihZqB.png]
I was run over twice by him, so I am Involved.

Just thought I'd point out the videos aren't working?
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Thanks for pointing that out, it appears it is only the embedded versions that don't work, it works fine on youtube's end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qR6a6FvnOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxIrH-p-3SA
I just want to give my input in this, I've been around equal when this all happened, I'm not requesting a log search I am just saying a log search on this guy would show how much he's been breaking the rules, swear he's mass CDMed atleast 3 times and he has also been propkilling
Hi Equal,

Sorry for the delay with dealing with this BR. However since then the video evidence has been removed and therefore I am unable to do much. Do you have the evidence on hand at all? I would also like Bender to provide the original video.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(07-06-2018, 08:16 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Equal,

Sorry for the delay with dealing with this BR. However since then the video evidence has been removed and therefore I am unable to do much. Do you have the evidence on hand at all? I would also like Bender to provide the original video.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

The videos haven't been removed, the forums just aren't working correctly. They are linked right above your comment and work fine for me.

Not sure what you mean by wanting Bender to post the original video, I doubt he's even got a forum account as it seems he just goes on the server to mingle around.
I am baffled as to how Bender is still playing on the server to this date, he clearly has no intentions to roleplay on Fearless.

This is now 5 days old and counting.
APPROVED & MOVED

User was found guilty of mass CDM with no intention to play on the server properly, based on the punishments to hour count ratio.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]