Player Report: gruntonast1ck
Name of player: gruntonast1ck

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48549813

Time in GMT: Just now

Server: Only One

Summary: Called me a "fucking vagina" in OOC

Evidence:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Right, for the past hour you had been driving around mic spamming music(5.4), driving intentionally recklessly (9.3) and cdm'ing myself in the tunnel once i had stopped a vehicle for driving in the city (9.1). You then proceeded to steal the car that i had just pulled someone over for whilst i was directly standing next to it which i believe to be unrealistic and FailRP since you would not do that in real life.

You are very quick to point out everyone else's mistakes by making a good 80% of your total posts purely PR's but carefully select your evidence to show that you never break the rules, someone on their last chance shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.

I swear a lot and its honestly unintentional most the time, i do apologise for insulting you in OOC however it was very much provoked under your own actions.

Please find the link below to that shows the whole story (minus the initial poor driving in main street and mic spam as i didn't shadow play it nor do i continuously record)

https://youtu.be/7QUB5Q_PThQ (i am having audio troubles with my shadow play currently, i dont know why, but you can hear what i saw in the OP regardless)

- Grunt

EDIT: From reviewing the evidence before uploading it, i also believe it to be subject to powergaming too due to the nature of the event, as i was CDM'd whilst i was arresting General Neo, which is an attempt to stop him from being arrested by killing me and accidentally killing his friend.
I can show my side of the video I provided. I did state it was an accident as when I started to drive the vehicle it was fast and hit both of you. I then got out the vehicle called a medic and then moved you both to the side of the road.
(07-03-2018, 10:15 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: I can show my side of the video I provided. I did state it was an accident as when I started to drive the vehicle it was fast and hit both of you. I then got out the vehicle called a medic and then moved you both to the side of the road.

The way that you responded to the CDM was not the issue. It was the CDM in the first place that is the issue.

It's very unrealistic that someone would steal another random persons car, that they too stole, and then drive off with it, right in front of a cop who is holding someone at gun point. This is also a FailRP violation because there is a high risk of you being shot and killed because the man is being arrested at gun point for doing that exact act.
GamingOfficialZZ why did you steal the car?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
My vehicle was impounded at the time and when I asked for it back I found out that vehicles were banned from the cityn I needed a vehicle to get around.
Approved.

This is a minor offence. Grunt will be issued a verbal warning.