Player Report: Chewie
Name of player: Chewie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18022224

Time in GMT: 20:54

Server: The only one.

Summary: I saw someone with drugs that threatened me so I ran away and called the police. I even told them i was going in. They never objected to this. I walked into the empty building (Which there was no way that my character could've known it was owned. I was trapped in by both of them. There was no law in place against trespassing. He asks me about it and i get tased while standing still. Then he arrested me for 15 minutes. This is clear random arrest and random taze. I am sorry but I am not waiting 15 mins yet again for another officer to random arrest. I understand that arrests are in character but when it is this clear that he just wants an excuse to minge and annoy people it is mind-numbing. Out of the 170 hours, i spent about 10 hours in jail for random arrests so please do something about this one. If I could be unarrested that would be appreciated since i am not playing it again until that random arrest is dealt with. Thank you! 

Evidence
[Image: KtSNMBw.jpg]
--| Denied |--

Even though the Office should not have 'Tazed' you and could have gone through other means if you are in a property that isn't yours the Officer may arrest you. For future reference as a 'Delivery Driver' you shouldn't move in to bust Drug Deals and what not, your job is to deliver goods not be a Masked Vigilante.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<