[Unofficial] The Black Nation
[Image: 64blacknation.jpg]

We won't fall untill we all die

Group history

The Black Nation was made in 1998, however because of the large group of enemies, they fell in 2005, no one exactly knew when it fell or knows if members are still planning to re-open this group.
The Black Nation was well known because of their large amouth of enemies and friendships, their leader told once: "We won't fall untill we all die" no one exactly knew why this group isn't existing anymore and why no one heard something about it. The people who knew this group would discribe it as: "very friendly sometimes but you don't want to get in their way".
in 2000 this group already had a large amouth of members (2365 got registed in the computers), in 2001 they started war with DepoCity a lot of people died or escaped this terrible war, the cause of it was probatly that the mayor of DepoCity didn't want to sign the agreement between The Black Nation and DepoCity to work together and to take over EvoCity, when the mayor of EvoCity heard this he also said the war to the black nation.
the war (also knewn as "the black war") was finally over in 2004.
since that time the only thing people heard was the last legendary sentence of their leader: "Niko 'Jan' Catalano" in 2005 "We won't fall untill we all die".
rumors spread that the group got re-opened in 2012............

What do we do?

We make business in any sort we can: drugs, weapons, cars, amoo and food. We also won't use any violence in business untill we really need to.
Sometimes we also got meetings in a place we claimed/bought, all the information from our business is private and we won't tell anyone except group members.
If you want to have business with us call us on the following number: 6445249 (/pm Jan).

Required to join

-atleast 80 hours.
-some money to invest in our group.
-no single ban in the past month.
- also know how to do passiveRP.
-a basic knownledge of english.
-you should know to to rp.

Clan rules

-You can't be in this clan and in another clan at the same time.
- You cannot ignore orders of any member with a higher rank then you have.
-Don't use violence against other clan members, this will get you kicked out.
-follow the rules of Fearless of course.
-Always respect other clan members.
-Don't start war with other clan members not from The black nation; if you do you'll get kicked without a talk.
-If you get banned while your already member of our clan you'll receive a warning two warnings means you get kicked.
-Traders cannot use any violence when they are in business when they need to use violence they need to call any agressive members.

Application to join

Ingame name:
Job you wish to apply for:
Steam ID:
Number of bans and why:
RPpoints:
Hours played on the server:
Why do you want to join:
Some information about your character:

Currect ranks
Agressive part:

Leader - Jan
Co-Leader - GunFISHY
Major -
General -

Special Security Leader - McFlurry
Special Security Unit -
Special Security Unit -
Special Security Unit -

Security Leader - Security Unit -
Security Unit -
Security Unit -
Security Unit -
Security Unit -

Tactical Leader - DoDiDoFTW
Tactical - Tears
Tactical - Vitrox
Tactical -
Tactical -

Recruit Leader -
Recruit - Paul Black
Recruit -
Recruit -
Recruit -

Passive part:

Trader Leader -
Trader -
Trader -
Trader -
Trader -

Goodluck, With your clan!
hah looks awesome gl
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Ingame name: Duck
job you wish to apply for: Security Leader
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37641228
RPpoints: 10 or 11 can't remember
Hours played on the server: Almost 300
Why do you want to join: Look's like a nice clan, I was in SF for a while but since everyone was inactive and not too many people wanted to rp I left.
Some information about your character: Name: David Duck
Dislike's: Minges, Call of Duty 2
Money : 1.2 mill
I would like to welcome Duck as Security Unit as I think this job is something for you.
The Black Nation news update

we will have our first meeting tommorow (sunday) 4:00pm (GMT+1)with all the clan members! contact Jan or GunFISHY ingame to hear where, this will be our introduce meeting in evo v2d and maybe we will also do a training.
If you can't make it please leave a message.
(01-14-2012, 03:20 PM)Jan Wrote: The Black Nation news update

we will have our first meeting tommorow (sunday) 4:00pm (GMT+1)with all the clan members! contact Jan or GunFISHY ingame to hear where, this will be our introduce meeting in evo v2d and maybe we will also do a training.
If you can't make it please leave a message.

I will try my best to be there, but first I need to re-arange my date with my girlfriend, if she say's okay to monday instead I will be there. If not, then I will let you know.
Ingame name:Chang "DoDiDo" Lee
Job you wish to apply for: Tactical Leader.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:37746669
RPpoints:2
Hours played on the server:205
Why do you want to join: Well i was in the SF and i was kinda alone no one was active so i'm looking for a new clan and i liked this one.
Some information about your character: Well i'm a great shooter.
I got a lambo and 4 suits, I'm a suit addict.
I'm a really good builder.
And i will be happy to join the clan.
Ingame name: Kanji Lee
Job you wish to apply for: Tactical
Steam ID:
RPpoints: 1, I will get more soon, I can RP great.
Hours played on the server: 120
Why do you want to join: I can clearly see that you(Jan) working alot, and giving your own time for the clan, and i willing to join you Cheese
Some information about your character:
I am addict to fishes, eat em' like all day!
23 Years old, wears suit Cheese
[Image: tomer2.png]

Only enemies speak the truth - Roland

Server Status Checker
I'd like to welcome Tears and DoDoiftw to our clan!
you both got the job you applied for, and don't forget to come to our meeting tommorow.