Unban Request -
Hi Druggo,

However the problem we have here is that you were apologising for what you said were 'Druggos' actions even though I 100% can match that voice in the video to that investigation we had and it sounded nothing like the original Druggo. I recommend you be honest about your true identity because these UBR's are currently full of lies, I am not obligated to give Evidence, I've tried my best to but the video is gone and there is nothing I can do about that but while I'm still Staff and I issued the punishment I can assure you that you will not be able to lie to get unbanned. I recommend you be 100% honest otherwise once this UBR is dealt with you may receive a forum suspension.

I'd also like to mention the fact that when your last UBR was denied you caused massive problems on the Fearless Discord not only being racist, misogynist and offensive. If you are as innocent as you claim why would you then go out of your way to insult the majority of the community.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - - by L Y N C H Y - 07-02-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by Joe Joe - 07-03-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by L Y N C H Y - 07-03-2018, 11:47 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by Joe Joe - 07-04-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by L Y N C H Y - 07-04-2018, 04:38 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by Joe Joe - 07-04-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by L Y N C H Y - 07-04-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: Unban Request - - by Joe Joe - 07-05-2018, 03:10 PM