EvoCity V17x
(07-08-2018, 09:42 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 09:34 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: how about someone add the map maker on steam and ask him if he's willing to fix it

The map is quite old, the steam workshop version seems to only be a reupload of the original.

rip
Chaos City is also a nice map, it's a bit big though. I'd honestly take any map over V2D. I'm getting really bored of it.
(07-09-2018, 03:39 PM)Arny Wrote: Chaos City is also a nice map, it's a bit big though. I'd honestly take any map over V2D. I'm getting really bored of it.

i mean i wouldnt mind chaos city even though its a bit too big
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Luna
I mean we're at a stage where we can still switch to anything due to V2D being announced as temporary. I personally would like V4B1 the most after the gamemode is made a bit more stable. I'm not too happy with V2D though due to its lack of PassiveRP places.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-11-2018, 12:43 AM)What Pollux Wrote: I mean we're at a stage where we can still switch to anything due to V2D being announced as temporary. I personally would like V4B1 the most after the gamemode is made a bit more stable. I'm not too happy with V2D though due to its lack of PassiveRP places.

V2D statistically has more Passive RP areas than other maps as well as them being easier to notice. I’ve seen more Passive RP on v2d than the whole time on v5p. So much new players returning as the maps back too.
To be honest, I will be happy with V2D or V4B1/V33x. I really miss the grassy field.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(07-11-2018, 01:24 AM)JackZ Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 12:43 AM)What Pollux Wrote: I mean we're at a stage where we can still switch to anything due to V2D being announced as temporary. I personally would like V4B1 the most after the gamemode is made a bit more stable. I'm not too happy with V2D though due to its lack of PassiveRP places.

V2D statistically has more Passive RP areas than other maps as well as them being easier to notice. I’ve seen more Passive RP on v2d than the whole time on v5p. So much new players returning as the maps back too.

V2Ds shops have map props which we cannot remove, it makes building in them very limited. I love cub foods and flea market (that's where i've done my two little minievents) but only two building in an entire map isn't ideal. Outside the city buildings are so empty too, no one uses anything around the pool and villas are usually empty too. The map has the same issues we had on V5P yet many people are just ignoring them as it's V2D this time round.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I honestly like the buildings like giga computers because I'm terrible at building and the shelving gives me pre structure to work with instead of from scratch. Experienced builders might not like it but it helps a lot of newer players and awful builders like myself.

V2d has a lot of places for creativity. You just have to look for them. The roofs of the bank and behind the bank are very interesting spots for shops and such. As well as the restaurant i saw on top of the cafe was really clever. 

Plus you are forgetting to mention all the buildings on the same street as Cubs that are completely bare. 

Just be creative, there are honestly a lot of places for ideas. I am surprised I haven't seen anyone build on that little strip behind the bp. I have seen a lot of fantastic dupes there in my day.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Tomo
(07-01-2018, 04:40 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: leave it v2d

Nasos: "Hey guys, not making a rant thread or suggestion thread about a map switch this time."

You: Leave it v2d

Me:
 [Image: Dvtl8Zx.gif]
(07-11-2018, 03:17 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 01:24 AM)JackZ Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 12:43 AM)What Pollux Wrote: I mean we're at a stage where we can still switch to anything due to V2D being announced as temporary. I personally would like V4B1 the most after the gamemode is made a bit more stable. I'm not too happy with V2D though due to its lack of PassiveRP places.

V2Ds shops have map props which we cannot remove, it makes building in them very limited. I love cub foods and flea market (that's where i've done my two little minievents) but only two building in an entire map isn't ideal. Outside the city buildings are so empty too, no one uses anything around the pool and villas are usually empty too. The map has the same issues we had on V5P yet many people are just ignoring them as it's V2D this time round.

I'm going to extend my thoughts into this hoping I get a reply.

I said on release that the pool wasn't going to get any use if made passive because it is too specific of a roleplay. It's the same reason the hotel on every map never gets used. 

The villas in v2d are hard to use imo. If you want to build fortifications there you have to spend half your props circling it which gives you little leway inside. I personally use the rebel house for Lombardi. 

If you free up the pool and big Bills for aggrp you will see more use. The big difference with v2d is the um and mtl get a lot of use while on maps like v33 and v2p see very little mtl usage.