EvoCity V17x
Sorry, but that map looks perfect. Something for everyone. Bunch of shops for passive, bunch of bases for aggressive. It’s 50/50. Where as pines. Its 80/20 to passive....
The following 4 users Like Kryptic's post:
  • Grape, Luna, Wolven, Spartan_KCT
(07-01-2018, 04:57 PM)Nasios Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 04:50 PM)Santaliz Wrote: I really love the infrastructure of it, and It's a very interesting mix.

But it still has the worst from Evocity, which is the shops being forced into a specific direction of RP due to the map props.

Spoiler :
[Image: q0eJMtG.jpg][Image: tB3ZFH1.jpg][Image: Vvfd17t.jpg][Image: XVHK6I8.jpg][Image: nlMtqs8.jpg][Image: w3W9oA9.jpg][Image: lUXhIY0.jpg]

Since they're map props I think they can still be removed. If not, fair enough. But still an interesting map

Some of it is - but most aren't, as you can also see on V2D now, there isn't a lot of places where you can actually build from scratch.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(07-01-2018, 05:00 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 04:57 PM)Nasios Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 04:50 PM)Santaliz Wrote: I really love the infrastructure of it, and It's a very interesting mix.

But it still has the worst from Evocity, which is the shops being forced into a specific direction of RP due to the map props.

Spoiler :
[Image: q0eJMtG.jpg][Image: tB3ZFH1.jpg][Image: Vvfd17t.jpg][Image: XVHK6I8.jpg][Image: nlMtqs8.jpg][Image: w3W9oA9.jpg][Image: lUXhIY0.jpg]

Since they're map props I think they can still be removed. If not, fair enough. But still an interesting map

Someone would need to actually go into whatever the map editing tool is (think its hammer) and remove them in there (atleast for shit like the counters).

FL has been using different Evocity maps for years, but it has never been done - which is why I see it as a downside.
Same goes for the insane amount of signs around V2D/V17x.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Love it. Just went on it myself and I love the mix of the maps that are in the map. I love how the UM has the lake next to it. When I first flew down the tunnel I thought it was gonna be another map with non connecting tunnels, but I was wrong. It has the V2D industrial, UM. V33x jails, v2d shops and v33x shops. I love it.
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Kryptic, Wolven
Yes please
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Wolven
I'm sorry but as a map i dont think you can get any more complete anyone agree?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Wolven, Spartan_KCT
Just took a look at the Sunshine map, love it as well. If I had to pick either V17X or Sunshine, it would be Sunshine 100% It is beautiful and yes, it has a cave!
(07-01-2018, 05:59 PM)Arny Wrote: Just took a look at the Sunshine map, love it as well. If I had to pick either V17X or Sunshine, it would be Sunshine 100% It is beautiful and yes, it has a cave!

No. That shit ugly
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(07-01-2018, 06:01 PM)Nasios Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 05:59 PM)Arny Wrote: Just took a look at the Sunshine map, love it as well. If I had to pick either V17X or Sunshine, it would be Sunshine 100% It is beautiful and yes, it has a cave!

No. That shit ugly

Fair enough, your opinion. But imo i like it Cheese
(07-01-2018, 06:01 PM)Arny Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 06:01 PM)Nasios Wrote:

No. That shit ugly

Fair enough, your opinion. But imo i like it Cheese

That Evocity Sunshine map is funky and clean, but we can all agree it doesn't suit FL.

We aint in Hawaii
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]