EvoCity V17x
In my opinion, V33X is the best map we have seen on FL so far, but of course, we can't ignore the big performance issues.
This is the closest we get to V33X, and It also has some of the cool things from other Evocity maps as well.

The only big problem I have with V2D is the PassiveRP places - and the infrastructure.
The four main shops with guaranteed RP interaction is located on Main Street, and all four of them is filled with some sort of shitty map prop(s) or counter which forces your build or RP into a very specific direction. 
However, the street with Cubs/Flea is filled with available shops, they are lovely to build within but nobody is ever going to stop by - at least not from my experience so far.
You can get people to Cubs/Flea though if you host some sort of mini-event, but that's it. All the other shops on that street is a pain in the ass to operate - no RP interaction at all.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Legion
I think this map or V4B1 is needed ASAP, passiveRP is now almost non-existent on V2D and that's a major issue.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
What we need is Pines back, but that aint gonna happen.
The following 1 user Likes User 21796's post:
  • Santaliz
(07-13-2018, 07:01 PM)Pollux Wrote: I think this map or V4B1 is needed ASAP, passiveRP is now almost non-existent on V2D and that's a major issue.

i mean i wouldnt mind the visual bugs of this map but i also wouldnt mind v33x/v4b1 (preferably v33x)
(07-13-2018, 07:03 PM)Pat Wrote: What we need is Pines back, but that aint gonna happen.

Pines was about as pleasant as repeatedly stabbing myself in the taint with a rusty needle.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161
We need v33x
The following 1 user Likes Caree's post:
  • sebasti161
(07-01-2018, 05:25 PM)Santaliz Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 05:00 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 04:57 PM)Nasios Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 04:50 PM)Santaliz Wrote: I really love the infrastructure of it, and It's a very interesting mix.

But it still has the worst from Evocity, which is the shops being forced into a specific direction of RP due to the map props.

Spoiler :
[Image: q0eJMtG.jpg][Image: tB3ZFH1.jpg][Image: Vvfd17t.jpg][Image: XVHK6I8.jpg][Image: nlMtqs8.jpg][Image: w3W9oA9.jpg][Image: lUXhIY0.jpg]

Since they're map props I think they can still be removed. If not, fair enough. But still an interesting map

Someone would need to actually go into whatever the map editing tool is (think its hammer) and remove them in there (atleast for shit like the counters).

FL has been using different Evocity maps for years, but it has never been done - which is why I see it as a downside.
Same goes for the insane amount of signs around V2D/V17x.

Incorrect. Mavis made an FL version of V2D
[Image: giphy.gif]