Pollux PR
Name of player: Pollux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45419786

Time in GMT: Approx. 16:45

Server: V2D

Summary: Raid on Pollux's base, fading door didn't stay open for anywhere near the 5 seconds (Rule 5.8)

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1touTcc...e=youtu.be

I also conducted a previous raid on this base where I was the one ramming the door and I only hit the door when it closed which was roughly every 1.5-2 seconds, unfortunately don't have footage from that raid though.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Your video clearly shows it opening for 5 seconds, if you spam the ram then it won't open for the full time as it resets the timer.

Go to 30 seconds on your video, I have my own video of it opening for the full time as I knew you'd spam it and PR me for it. It's getting pathetic at this point and you're just making a fool of yourself, just stop.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-01-2018, 04:03 PM)Pollux Wrote: Your video clearly shows it opening for 5 seconds, if you spam the ram then it won't open for the full time as it resets the timer.

Go to 30 seconds on your video, I have my own video of it opening for the full time as I knew you'd spam it and PR me for it. It's getting pathetic at this point and you're just making a fool of yourself, just stop.

Ok, didn't realise it breaks when you spam it. An admin can then decline and close this PR. Also, I'm not sure why you think it's pathetic. I put a PR up, it will either get accepted or declined. It's not personal lmao. just because your getting insecure about stuff doesn't mean your being targeted
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Report Denied.

The door in question does open for at least 5 seconds, as I have also seen in game. When spammed, the door will reset which is what makes it appear to not open for long enough sometimes.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]