Gmod is always crashing
my game is always crashing when a weapons combat starts i crashed like 7 times today (it only crash when a cobat starts)
It never happened to me nor my friends, I think it is based on your computer or GMOD. Try setting video settings lower, your computer can be good but GMOD is an old game which sometimes cant carry the highest settings made.
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Albert William
Yea my pc us running like shit and i tried every thing and it didnt work i think imust change my pc
Do you have any bullet mod related addons? if so I'd recommend getting rid of them they're known to cause crashes.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
I forgot if i downloaded something like that but ill re download the files
Only let the FL addons stay and remove the others, feel free to add me on steam to have more detailed information and have a nice conversation in Turkish. (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100921118/)
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Chumps
My Gmod only crashes on the FL servers, along with a lot more people. We were in a pursuit, the whole police force in the server, the car came at us so we shot it, every single one of our games crashed within 5 seconds of eachother.

I don't believe its anything to do with your game, but the server itself.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
What car?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Delete your Download Folder.
You will have to redownload the Fearless Files (Happens Automatically anyway)

C:\Program (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\downloads\server
and delete the Content in it.

Maybe this Helps but Im not sure. You will have to redownload all files again from other servers including Fearless.
If you joined many servers then you can get rid of maybe more than 100 GB and helps the Computer.
Over a month with no response.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork