PR NiT GRiT & ItzTylerrr
Thread Title: Bullying and ruining peoples games.

Report: EMO

Name of player: NiT GRiT & ItzTylerrr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38408614 & STEAM_0:1:81160493

Time in GMT: 3:20AM - 3:40AM

Server: v2d

Summary: Me and a friend were based and doing contraband and then NiT GRiT joined and started putting things in OOC like "hide your contra boys" which is all good fun and we went back and forth with the banter. I was then walking the street with my radio i walked into nexus and they told me to get out, so i did instantly. They then handcuffed me and tasered me repeatedly, they did not release me from my handcuffs and they did not try to warrant an arrest(they had no reason anyway) the tasering carried on for maybe 5 minutes and then they went to lockpick my car and steal it(they suceeded). At this point i just couldn't be assed, they were acting like nuggets and i couldn't be bother. Even Awestruck kicked the guy and told him to stop being an A**hole. Then i saw them propflying and just abusing props. This is the worst part IMO, NiT GRiT then changed to President and within 10 seconds the first law "Rebels are banned from the city" how convenient that i'm in handcuffs and the police sergeant (ItzTylerrr) was stood next to me waiting with the arrest baton out. This was obviously staged and just pathetic arresting me for 15 mins just because they wanted to.

That was long so i will summarise in bullet points
>Handcuffed me then repeatedly tasered me (for no reason)
>Had no objective to arrest me or release me
>They then lockpicked my car and stole it(they were both cops at the time)
>I then saw them abusing props
>And then NiT GRiT became president and instantly made the rule "Rebels are banned from the city" with his friend stood next to me waiting

After this i left the game because they were just being delinquents, they ruined the game for me as for 20 mins i couldn't even open a door, and then they put me in prison by cheating... I did start arguing in OOC but then i left because i was raging lol.

EDIT: sorry for adding this i forgot, i also have audio recordings not sure if they're any good but you can hear me being tasered and then the car alarm and driving off.

Evidence: notice in the jail screenshot the timer in the top right and the law in the bottom left.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/28yh3r2ikk4yl...LgDYa?dl=0
Please update the thread with the SteamIDs of the accused.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Updated Steam ID's
We tazed you because you refused to leave nexus after being repeatedly told to leave. You were then tazed again and then cuffed for threatening violence against an officer over voice chat. Nit grit lockpicked your car to move it because you were detained and it was illegally parked. None of us were abusing props, I don't even know who that is propsurfing in that one image, but it was neither of us. Nit grit did ban rebels from the city which is not against the rules, and after you were told to leave and you refused, you were arrested. Now you are trying to have two people banned because you are literally just angry about being arrested.
No, you could have put me in jail immediately but instead you kept on tazering me. I Know That is you because i have a screenshot of us 3 on the server after you made my friend quit for raiding without reason (because we were the only ones on). Your friend became president about 15 minutes later and then the rest happened.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/71zo4ta4tolr8u...1.jpg?dl=0
I'm not going to argue with you over blatant lies, that screenshot literally just shows that three players are on at that time. We weren't the only ones on. People were coming and going around that time. I'm not going to respond to this anymore. You seem very angry over something so trivial. Leaving it up to the admins as it should be, your "evidence" is ludicrous.
All i wanted to do was play the game, if you would have just put me in prison for no reason straight away i would have been mad but wouldn't have posted this. It's the fact you waited 20 minutes to arrest me after handcuffing me and when i tried asking for my radio what i left in the nexus i couldn't get a word in because you were both just repeating "get out get out get out".

Audio recording not sure if this is any good can hear being tazed and put in jail, only started it halfway through. https://www.dropbox.com/s/itcmhfc19irky1...T.wav?dl=0
Your evidence do not sadly show much of the situation. Do you have any more evidence? Like a recording?
Denied.