Offskis
(06-29-2018, 07:30 PM)Jan Wrote: Classic example of absolute bullshit.

You got your "last chance" about a year ago, yet you make one small mistake, even though you've been clean for such a long time leads to a one year ban, how does one justify that?

Keep on being absolute pricks to long standing loyal members, it will come back at you one day and I'll be sitting on the front row that day. Anyone that agrees with punishments like this one are absolute jokes.

Couldn't have said it better, happens to the best of us i would like to imagine.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Let's not argue guys it's just a thread to inform people i'll be gone for a while.

Don't wan't you to get forum banned/warned lads, Let's just keep it chill.
Omegalul
(06-30-2018, 11:16 AM)JackZ Wrote: Let's not argue guys it's just a thread to inform people i'll be gone for a while.

Don't wan't you to get forum banned/warned lads, Let's just keep it chill.

Its bound to happen whether or not people speak out cause the moment you're "flagged", so to speak, as someone who doesn't share the interests of a few individuals (not all) you've not got much a chance of staying on here long. When you come back me and you gonna do some serious ERP.
(06-27-2018, 09:09 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 10:45 PM)Zombie Wrote: I call BS on that ban, everybody can make mistakes. We are all humans, those who disagree and believe you deserve a ban are either haters or asslickers.

Two pink BMWs, one of them were wanted by the police and JackZ got the wrong one.

Clean up whilst your there Wink

OT - See ya pal.

Chill out kid smh
Jackz what an absolute lad - RIP geezer.

Ill frag a few kids for you
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  • JackZ
Late but i still wanna say bye.
Ily dad forever and always <3
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • JackZ
We will be waiting for u to come back.
[Image: IhxZ32Y.jpg]
(06-29-2018, 07:30 PM)Jan Wrote: Classic example of absolute bullshit.

You got your "last chance" about a year ago, yet you make one small mistake, even though you've been clean for such a long time leads to a one year ban, how does one justify that?

Keep on being absolute pricks to long standing loyal members, it will come back at you one day and I'll be sitting on the front row that day. Anyone that agrees with punishments like this one are absolute jokes.

cant agree more.
[Image: IhxZ32Y.jpg]
RIP

Take care