Aspire
You stormedĀ all around me. Show the full video. I ran to my left away from danger.
It's so unfair you're allowed to tamper.
Show the full video. Of the 10 minute raid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJU61wztoY
The above video proves I didn't break fear rp. You can see me radio in. You can see me try to get away from the situation as I saw the raiders near my truck and to the right. I ran to the left. You can see me with my ahnda up in the corner. You can see me hiding in a room to avoid the shit storm.
I was in the wrong place wrong time.
I had no way out.
Police refused to cease fire, they said they didn't care what happened to me.

I'm requesting the full video without the music.

I believe the music is covering up repeated metagaming.
This is why he split the videos at the start.
To hide the metagaming.

Please upload a non edited version (remove the music).

Also ty for showing I clearly didn't break fear rp
Hello,

First of all you didn't try to run away after a raid was incoming, as you were just calmly trying to remove your firetruck from the nexus garage.

You can be seen after you found out that there is a raid staying very close to us. Coming right next to us and saying stuff as in you don't find this a threat even though you got shot accidentally. The Nexus garage is very big and you had plenty of time to react to get further away.

The reason why it's muted is because we were having a private conversation and me posting the video would make it public. As well as I don't have premission for all the other parties involved to post a recording of them.
Well you see me run back to get away. Bullets were flying everywhere.
I can clearly be seen talking on voice radio.
Upload a none tampered version.

It's so obvious I didn't break fear rp.
But you broke courthouse rules.
I was a police officer at the time and Aspire did say down the radio that he was trapped in the garage by the raiders and couldn't respond to calls and, judging by the evidence, this seems true. Perhaps if you take away the music you can hear him saying this as well.
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
He could of went down to the labs, hide somewhere that he is fairly safe, but kept stating right next to us. Doesn't matter if he said anything on the radio.
It is obvious foxi has tampered with evidence at the start so to show an unfair view of what happened, also to hide the metagaming that went on.

I ran to the side, if ur raiding all around going down to labs is where the president is sometimes, that would be stupid to hide there.

I hid in a safe room and survived.
At no point in the entire video did you communicate to your team.
I want my voice heard, remove the music and post the original, metagaming or not you are tampering with evidence.
I can show earlier, but i was coming from slums around 20 seconds before the video started.

Yes we could of went to labs but that doesn't mean you couldn't of went to a more safe place, not stand next to us. If the dictator was in the labs he would of had security guards, so it would of been the safest place at the time.