Report: Xtremefighter
Name of player: Xtremefighter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44636092

Time in GMT: 3-4 GMT

Server: Evocity_v2d

Summary: Raided his base, a couple of us thought his base was a doomfort. Whenever I asked him about it he told me to make a pr on him if I thought it was a doomfort and to hurry up and arrest him.

Evidence:

[Image: 518E985A8005EA49368BF48FB93131C45FD2BF23]
can head glitch on the ramp shooting into a corridor. 

[Image: 63FA9EB1A81BBB5488EA0F38EE2C9C1C7611934E]

[Image: 7EE8ED60922AAC656159C44CDAB216A3BCFDE07B]
One man wide door entrance, lifted covered base that you can only see a little bit of him if you are standing directly on the wall
Hello

Thank you for this PR.

May i ask why this is a doomfort?
On all of these deffences are chest-highed covers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dwg0GtS...e=youtu.be
The defense upstairs is a head glitch.

The fence downstairs can only fit one person at a time. The lifted defense past the fence is too high as it is lifted it needs to be lower.

You know, we could have talked about this in game instead of you making me post this. But hey here we are
Hello again, Fultz.

I'm afraid you are misunderstood with the 'doomfort' rules and explanations. You see, one-man door ways are in fact allowed, even paired with a shooting hole or chest-high cover. You must be confused with Rule 10.2 which states that one-way corridors may not be paired with chest-high cover.

As for the metal plate that you claimed I head-glitched with, can you provide any evidence of me doing so? If it was just my head showing and there is proof, I'd be more than happy to fix the dupe. Until then, it infringes no rules.

Thanks.
10.2 says otherwise but w/e just going to wait on administration as I have spoken to a couple of them regarding this prior to posting.
I understand your frustration completely, Fultz. I believed the same thing when I was new to AggressiveRP up to the point when I carefully read the rules and gained more experience on the server.

However, 10.2 refers to you not being allowed to pair one-man corridors with chest-high cover. The evidence you have put forth clearly proves that it was not a corridor, but a doorway.

I don't see how you are trying to accuse me of breaking a written rule, if I have followed said written rule, proven with the solid evidence you have provided.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Xtreme.

EDIT:
I forgot to reiterate my point about the chest-high cover upstairs that you are complaining about. Again, all chest-high cover was in fact chest-high and not 'head glitching' which is what you claim it to be. The video I provided clearly proves that the entirety of the base is not a doomfort and follows every written and unwritten rule.

Please refrain from lying in the courthouse. Someone with your 'experience' should fully know it is not tolerated.
Is the dupe in the video and the Fultz' screenshots the exact same dupe?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Xtreme why did you delete your post?
Kind Regards,

Judging by Xtreme's comments on Willem's stream last night, I am safe to assume that Xtreme is purposefully ignoring me and this thread. I'll tell you what I found.

The dupe that Xtreme recorded in his video is in-fact a different dupe from the one Fultz had shown in the original post. This new dupe was made for the video in an attempt to prove that the base was not a doomfort. This is easy to spot by comparing the two evidences, this was then also backed up when I checked Xtreme's dupes folder.

I never had an issue with the original base, I never thought it was doomfort at all (apart from the sloped plate in the room at the end of the corridor, which was a very minor issue and would've resulted in me telling you to change it. You have however manipulated evidence to try and sway the Player Report in your favour.

Xtreme will not face any in-game punishment, but will face a forum ban for manipulation of evidence.

Denied. yet Approved.
Kind Regards,