PR KA34
Name of player: [FL:RP] KA34

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:71454368

Time in GMT: like 10 minutes from this thread

Server: V2D

Summary: FailRP. Jumping down nexus, he's not some sort of crazy maniac nor suicidal. there's is a perfect working elevator that he did not use to get down. I tried to get him down with a chair but he chose for jumping down. Realistically you wouldn't do that because 

a) You could die

or

b) You could've broken multiple bones

Evidence:

Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

So difficult to explain how i got there but what happend was that i was at the top of the building running on the small walk way when i fell down onto one of the ledges. I did not do it by intention and i made a mistake. I tried to jump to another ledge but i missed and fell to my death. I did not know you were on the other side getting a chair as it is apparently one way glass. The reason i was looking at you was due to me hearing talking on that side.

I could also not use the elevator as it was blocked of by glass when you are on the ledges.

(06-25-2018, 08:55 PM)KA34 Wrote: So difficult to explain how i got there but what happend was that i was at the top of the building running on the small walk way when i fell down onto one of the ledges. I did not do it by intention and i made a mistake. I tried to jump to another ledge but i missed and fell to my death. I did not know you were on the other side or even getting a chair as it is apparently one way.

You couldnt fall if you didnt move and waited for a admin or for help. Besides that small bridge is easily to walk on without falling. You knew I was there, the glass is seethrough I even talked to you.
Kind regards,
Weezy

(06-25-2018, 08:59 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 08:55 PM)KA34 Wrote: So difficult to explain how i got there but what happend was that i was at the top of the building running on the small walk way when i fell down onto one of the ledges. I did not do it by intention and i made a mistake. I tried to jump to another ledge but i missed and fell to my death. I did not know you were on the other side or even getting a chair as it is apparently one way.

You couldnt fall if you didnt move and waited for a admin or for help. Besides that small bridge is easily to walk on without falling. You knew I was there, the glass is seethrough I even talked to you.

I was running and my characther was looking in a diffrent direction. I did not really think about it until it was too late and i ran of the ramp to the ledge. I can promise you i would never do such a thing intentionaly as i already recived a warning for it.

About the glass part, the glass is apparently not see trough on my screen. Try to go there on the build server and you will see that it is not see trough from the other side.

(06-25-2018, 09:09 PM)KA34 Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 08:59 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:

I was running and my characther was looking in a diffrent direction. I did not really think about it until it was too late and i ran of the ramp to the ledge. I can promise you i would never do such a thing intentionaly as i already recived a warning for it.

About the glass part, the glass is apparently not see trough on my screen. Try to go there on the build server and you will see that it is not see trough from the other side.

Proof of that? Because it is see through.
Kind regards,
Weezy

As you can see, KA34 was trying to climb his way down. If someone was intent on jumping off to commit suicide they wouldn't make any attempt to get down safely like KA34 did, leading me to believe it was a genuine accident that he fell off.

Weezy, you can also see in your own video that the wall KA34 is standing next to is indeed a one way window.

Do either of you have any additional evidence or statements you wish to make before I make a conclusion on this?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(06-25-2018, 09:26 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: As you can see, KA34 was trying to climb his way down. If someone was intent on jumping off to commit suicide they wouldn't make any attempt to get down safely like KA34 did, leading me to believe it was a genuine accident that he fell off.

Weezy, you can also see in your own video that the wall KA34 is standing next to is indeed a one way window.

Do either of you have any additional evidence or statements you wish to make before I make a conclusion on this?

No. Conclude it.
Kind regards,
Weezy

(06-25-2018, 09:26 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: As you can see, KA34 was trying to climb his way down. If someone was intent on jumping off to commit suicide they wouldn't make any attempt to get down safely like KA34 did, leading me to believe it was a genuine accident that he fell off.

I do not have any more evidence. You can conclude it.

Denied for reasons already stated.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.