Staff report: Pollux
Thread Title: Report: Pollux

Name of player: [FL] Pollux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45419786

Time in GMT: idk

Server: v2d

Summary: Raiding as a citizen

EvidenceThanks to [FL:RP] David who provided me with this footage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...MW6jzcishY

[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
moved to appropriate section
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Hello,

Marve Fleksnes could you please update with the appropriate template, found here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9

Thank you.
Narcotic
Hello,

I did quite simply forget to put it back as Citizen, however this was due to a somewhat valid reason. Just prior to this raid we all crashed after shooting a mercedes. After we all joined back we had RockDad quickly TP us back due to it being just before the raid. I quite simply forgot to change it back due to the crash, it was fine beforehand and I did change it back as soon as someone on Discord told me to. I really don't see how it was a major issue as it was only Citizen for a few minutes.

The only reason I really forgot is because of the teleport into the middle of things, I do still apologise though as it is still a slip up but just hope you can understand my view. It's still however extremely minor so I don't really see what your aim is with this report. You told me ingame and the people in discord relayed it to me so I changed it. That should've really been the end of such a minor issue like this. It's not like I quickly joined the raid as a Citizen, I was AggRPing all night to help kinda test the guns and my job only changed due to that crash.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
u forgot and all your mates didn't forget so i saw people getting banned , i got black listed for that as i also forgot if we don't forget then i will not be blacklisted last time... from my opinion we all crashed and we all changed our jobs u forgot its your problem. as you also know you've broken the rule 3.2.
MY NAME IS AMEER FFS
(06-27-2018, 10:46 PM)[FL:RP] DaviD Wrote: u forgot and all your mates didn't forget so i saw people getting banned , i got black listed for that as i also forgot if we don't forget then i will not be blacklisted last time... from my opinion we all crashed and we all changed our jobs u forgot its your problem. as you also know you've broken the rule 3.2.

No only we crashed, RockDad can confirm this too. It was not a server crash. I was told about the job title later on and did change it immediately but it was a bit too late. I even already spoke to Borgan and apologised to him ingame as he is the one who pointed it out in OOC chat.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
"WE crashed" as your friends crashed and they changed their jobs , why you didn't? same point as before if you didn't forget we wont be here talking. you forgot your problem , we all forget and we all get punishment.
MY NAME IS AMEER FFS
**Involved**

Greetings,
I would like to start off with a small request. Stop lying in the courthouse David. Not everybody crashed but only few people that were on the scene while that Mercedes was shot.

Pollux explained over and over that the only reason his job was set to citizen was to a VERY recent crash that had just happened and it wasn't intentional. It didn't affect the outcome of the raid whatsoever, if Pollux hadn't been with us all night basing I would agree into him being punished but taking into consideration that Pollux didn't only join our team to raid but he had been basing with us all night I don't see why you would want him to be punished that much. Plus you recalling old situations of yours being punished for a similar reason only shows how desperately you want Pollux to be punished for such a small incident.

Dimitris,
If your saying its a small thing then i did get a punishment only for shooting 1 bullet in the air... and he did a full raid so i don't see your point , he broke the rule. he said WE and he didn't say who was "WE" so it was more than 1 player who crashed and the other changed there jobs.

i'm just waiting a admin give us update on the situation.
MY NAME IS AMEER FFS
Approved.

While this is a rule break, there is enough evidence to suggest that it was genuinely an accident due to recently crashing. Because of this, the player will not be punished, but will instead be strongly advised to ensure their job is set correctly as soon as they connect to the server, to avoid this happening again.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]