Build Competition 2018
(07-27-2018, 10:08 AM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:
(07-27-2018, 09:51 AM)Pollux Wrote: There's been a slight change in terms of setup but it shouldn't affect anyone too much. The event will be taking place on the Alpha server, a command (/event) has been set up for your convenience and it will be activated at 1900BST on the main server and the build server. After joining you will have to execute a command (.builder). An admin will then have to give you noclip manually afterwards. All players will have 40 props each after using the command. I will try to be there at the event to help everyone, this post is just in case I cannot make it.

Dupes will not be available on the server due to the Alpha server being disconnected from the rest. You may still save dupes using the advanced duplicator tool. If you wish to transfer your dupes from the Alpha server to any other you will have to contact me to do it manually.

Wouldn't when given noclip and we toggle it off, then again an admin will have to turn ot on again for us?

No, it's an improved version which will add you to a list of people who may use noclip for as long as the server is up.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Clearly FL's best builder should be on the Panel, Ahem.. *Obay*...
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 1 user Likes Obay's post:
  • equal
(07-27-2018, 02:17 PM)Obay Wrote: Clearly FL's best builder should be on the Panel, Ahem.. *Obay*...

Mediocre
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Team name: big boys

Players in Team (2 max): me and Archer

Rate your skills out of 10: 7
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
I think Fultz just went to sleep.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(07-14-2018, 06:39 PM)Marve Fleksnes Wrote: Team name: Physgun Flamingos

Players in Team (2 max): [FL:RP] Marve Fleksnes (me), [FL:RP] Strike10

Rate your skills out of 10: 8

Clearly the best teaM
Thoroughly enjoyed it! It was an event I was not interested in at first, but once I started building I really got into it! Unfortunately prosto's computer crashed twice! Other than that, well deserved winners and some really awesome dupes!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Kippsee
Yes, well done to everyone who took part, I am glad to be apart of it!
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • god
5th place with ChoCho ay
congrats to the winners
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Great competition and deserved winner Huskii_ <3
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Huskii