Unban request: GamingOfficialZZ
Your name: GamingOfficialZZ

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:39360696[/b]

Your ban ID: 80416

Banned by: [FL:T] Captain Barry

Reason: BRA (87453) - Insulting another community member, FearRP - 6th instance of FearRP breakage - Last chance

Involved: Everyone in the report.

Why we should unban you: Right I'm going to start by saying how did i break FearRP? I had a knife to the cop and he then tazed me, he broke FearRP not me. Also I'd like to add no orders were given to me when I was in cuffs.

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice)

So I don't see how i broke FearRP if orders were never given, whether or not i was in cuffs and let out I still had no orders against me. Long story short, FearRP was never initiated on my side.

As for the "Insulting", how is calling someone a "fucker" and Insult? I've never been told off for this and people have even said it to me and I never took it as an Insult. I would like to say sorry to [FL] Despacito I if he took offence to this, it wasn't my intention todo so.

EDIT: I would also like to add that the evidence provided by Despacito has no audio of his own voice. I however do. Will post if needed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello Gaming

If you read 3 rules down, you will see this
3.5c If someone switches from a gun to any kind of restraints in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

I didn't get offended, but I didn't like you insulting me OOC, mainly because it's against the rules.

I didn’t break FearRP, since I had a weapon in my hand. Realistically If someone is holding it, he can point it at someone in less than a second.

Edit: Regarding your edit, i don't have audio, since i have disabled my mic in my recording software
Rule 3.5c doesn't matter as I was never put under FearRP. Once again, no orders were given
[Image: giphy.gif]
Actually if you upload the video of your side you will see that I was giving you orders to take of your gasmask. After you did so I proceeded to handcuff you and you just ran off. But I guess you will send the video some days later to the responding staff member instead of posting it although you have a YouTube channel with many videos.
Hello.
If a cop is attempting to put handcuffs on you, he doesn't need to give you orders. Not only that, but you were also ordered to remove your gas mask beforehand so you were already under FearRP in the first place.

For reference, I am talking about these videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...LNGLUfJr8Y

Do you have anything else you wish to add to your UBR?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Re-opened and Approved

We have re-evaluated your unban request with the staff team, and we came to a conclusion that the ban should be removed.
For the handcuffs part, in the video, there is no sound/evidence of the orders given, as it did not record the player's mic. This means we cannot check if or what orders were given to start a fearRP situation.

Also for the knife situation, the officer's weapon was lowered, but you approached an armed officer from the front and pulled out a knife while talking to the officer. The situation was a bit iffy from a roleplay point of view, but you were indeed within striking distance of a melee weapon compared to a lowered weapon, which means fearRP did not apply in that specific situation.

Though the case was on thin ice, we've decided that the unban request should be approved, based on the evidence provided in the original player report. Though keep in mind that your other ban is still valid and you were on last chance before this ban. However, it will be reduced to the standard 1-year soft perm.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]