Report: Foxirius 20
Name of playerFoxirius 20

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77146729

Time in GMT: Not needed.

Server: V2D

Summary: Has a knife out and told the user to unclamp my car. This is when they move back and lifts up his weapon leading to my arrest.

Rule Broken:
3.5a You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you (as well as a stun gun or melee weapon at striking distance).

Evidence:

EDIT: Users pov
[Image: giphy.gif]
Had I believed this was a breakage of FearRP I would have brought that up in the original report that this incident was first seen in.

Foxirius already had a weapon in his hands and was facing toward you. Also, you did not give your orders until roughly 1.5 seconds after you drew the knife, allowing Foxirius time to react and raise his own weapon. This essentially means you attempted to initiate FearRP on someone with a weapon pointed at you. I recommend giving your order and then drawing a weapon to limit the time spent exposed and to ensure that people do not react quickly enough to counter your attempt to initiate fearRP.
People are also inclined to follow your orders if you give those orders from behind. From an RP perspective, someone with a knife pressed to your kidney is in complete control of the situation. Had you done that, the situation would have been in your favour.

Hopefully this explanation helps to give you a better understanding as to why this was not dealt with already, however I doubt you will see it that way.
Do you have anything else you want to add before I conclude this?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Captain Barry,

I feel your comment "however I doubt you will see it that way. " is rather rude assuming I'm not smart enough to understand your reply. After reading your comment it made complete sense.

Please don't think I'm stupid.
May I ask why is your video private?
I had replied in this way not because I doubted your ability to understand what I said, but because you recently made your opinion on me quite clear so I'm working under the assumption you still hold that opinion of me.
Would you mind un-privatising the video so that I can take one more look for anything that's been missed before I conclude the report?
(06-21-2018, 10:27 AM)Captain Barry Wrote: I had replied in this way not because I doubted your ability to understand what I said, but because you recently made your opinion on me quite clear so I'm working under the assumption you still hold that opinion of me.
Would you mind un-privatising the video so that I can take one more look for anything that's been missed before I conclude the report?

Sure
Appears to be nothing else of note in the video.
Denied.

Thank you for your report.
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]